• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Im unable to add HSBC biller in hdfc bill pay. Its asking 16digit card number instead of last 4 digits of card number like other cards. After giving all the details, getting error 'Invalid billerid' error in hdfbc netbanking -> billpay service.
Yes, I heard even for AMEX the problem is appearing now! there have been some changes for AMEX and HSBC since few days.

Here is my update:
Used 2 HDFC Platinum DC using SBI UNIPAY for completing following payments:

1. HDFC (Neu Infinity): Payment reflected Instantly.
2. HDFC DCP: Payment reflected instantly
2. AMEX MRCC: Took 24 hours to reflect in AMEX
3. ICICI: Did not fetch the amount on first day. Next day SBI UNIPAY fetched amount and payment reflected instantly
4. SBI: Still not able to fetch amount to make payment 🤡
5. IDFC: Payment reflected instantly.
6. HSBC(for a friend): Took 24 hours to reflect.

Received 1% CB for all cc payments using HDFC Plat DC + SBI UNIPAY
I heard a similar story with HDFC Plat DC + Jio Finance
Is AMEX still available for you at Unipay ?

Pay from HSBC app
how to clear hsbc dues now? mine is visa card .. I can't find VISA money transfer option in phonepe app as well to clear payments....
Im unable to add HSBC biller in hdfc bill pay. Its asking 16digit card number instead of last 4 digits of card number like other cards. After giving all the details, getting error 'Invalid billerid' error in hdfbc netbanking -> billpay service.... whats the next best option to clear dues instantly? my due date is today.. :(

The Only Question pending is if folks are getting it for the RENTALBBPSNO, Anyone who had got that on your end can confirm if you got the Reward Points for it? anyone who used on 23rd July and got this RENTALXXX thing, as many folks were questioning that specific item
Paid cc bills of both sbi and axis , showing Rentalbbps , 10 days later too no reward points credited… debit card used was imperia plat dc .

Back