• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Seems like the reliable HDFC BBPS back with good old rewarding experience !!

Entertainment Gifts GIF by Digi
Ccbbps no is giving points?

That's strange because I remember a time when unipay was considered one of the least reliable platform & there were even suggestions to use it only during certain time slots for max reliability. Never heard the same about canara setu & jiofinance but then these are very new platforms or maybe I missed it.
Interesting, I can share my experience which shall count more than third party information procured.

Anyone know how to 0.80p for HDFC credit card? Tried various BBPS systems, showing no bill due. Any app for custom amount or pay decimal amount.?

Try Cred (Custom amount 80p or 1 rupee) or pay using HDFC Net Banking.
I am assuming you have 80 paisa as remaining due or Bill. (it isn't clear from the message)

Thanks, yes that is the remaining due which SBI Unipay/HDFC Billpay/Paytm not allowing. any other app/website that can signup using mobile/email instead of PAN?

Anyone know how to 0.80p for HDFC credit card? Tried various BBPS systems, showing no bill due. Any app for custom amount or pay decimal amount.?
You can't pay or no need to pay if min due amt is shown as zero. I once received a Rs.1 total due amt bill with min amt zero & forgot to pay it. Only later realized it but next bill came as usual. If you mean to say 80 paisa remaining then again some banks consider any difference of less than 1 rupee as negligible amt to be ignored for any bill payment consideration but I have seen BoB charging both interest as well as late payment fine for a 50 paisa total due amt bill which was not paid by the bill due date.

Interesting, I can share my experience which shall count more than third party information procured.
I have seen many such threads on DD & reddit when unipay was having issues. Maybe it was temporary or maybe more ppl posted there who experienced failed txns than those who experienced successful txns.

Any way to check reward points are credited for which transaction?
Why can't the expected RPs for individual transactions be calculated and the total compared with the consolidated points that HDFC show?
It needs a system redesign which is not something a bank like hdfc will do for such small matter.

Well, I wasn't expecting to be spoon-fed by HDFC with every last little bit of information when some simple schoolboy math would serve our purpose! Especially since HDFC BILLPAY doesn't round off calculations, things can easily be matched to the last paisa!

Last edited:
You can't pay or no need to pay if min due amt is shown as zero. I once received a Rs.1 total due amt bill with min amt zero & forgot to pay it. Only later realized it but next bill came as usual. If you mean to say 80 paisa remaining then again some banks consider any difference of less than 1 rupee as negligible amt to be ignored for any bill payment consideration but I have seen BoB charging both interest as well as late payment fine for a 50 paisa total due amt bill which was not paid by the bill due date.

it is left over money which not allowed those apps at the time of billpay. now, its showing no due on this card where as 0.80p still pending.

Here is my update:
Used 2 HDFC Platinum DC using SBI UNIPAY for completing following payments:

1. HDFC (Neu Infinity): Payment reflected Instantly.
2. HDFC DCP: Payment reflected instantly
2. AMEX MRCC: Took 24 hours to reflect in AMEX
3. ICICI: Did not fetch the amount on first day. Next day SBI UNIPAY fetched amount and payment reflected instantly
4. SBI: Still not able to fetch amount to make payment 🤡
5. IDFC: Payment reflected instantly.
6. HSBC(for a friend): Took 24 hours to reflect.

Received 1% CB for all cc payments using HDFC Plat DC + SBI UNIPAY
I heard a similar story with HDFC Plat DC + Jio Finance

Here is my update:
Used 2 HDFC Platinum DC using SBI UNIPAY for completing following payments:

1. HDFC (Neu Infinity): Payment reflected Instantly.
2. HDFC DCP: Payment reflected instantly
2. AMEX MRCC: Took 24 hours to reflect in AMEX
3. ICICI: Did not fetch the amount on first day. Next day SBI UNIPAY fetched amount and payment reflected instantly
4. SBI: Still not able to fetch amount to make payment 🤡
5. IDFC: Payment reflected instantly.
6. HSBC(for a friend): Took 24 hours to reflect.

Received 1% CB for all cc payments using HDFC Plat DC + SBI UNIPAY
I heard a similar story with HDFC Plat DC + Jio Finance
Im unable to add HSBC biller in hdfc bill pay. Its asking 16digit card number instead of last 4 digits of card number like other cards. After giving all the details, getting error 'Invalid billerid' error in hdfbc netbanking -> billpay service.... whats the next best option to clear dues instantly? my due date is today.. :(

Last edited:
Back