• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Today I was trying to pay outstanding for BoB CC , Unipay was showing no dues.

Irrespective of that I entered the desired amount and surprisingly it went through and payment was successfully received on Card.
Aayein GIF by STAGE APP - OTT for Bharat

Has anyone faced issue where HDFC CC billpay deducted the amount from debit card but bill failed due to some Biller end issue ? It has been 3 days and i am yet to see a refund or any update on the reversal.

How about millennia debit card 2.5percent cb or 1%cb
Millennia debit card gives 2.5% but upto 400 only (that means 16000 is max) and it takes minimum of 3 (max 4) months for points to settle into our netbanking. It should give you points as well.

Millennia debit card gives 2.5% but upto 400 only (that means 16000 is max) and it takes minimum of 3 (max 4) months for points to settle into our netbanking. It should give you points as well.
I think millennia makes sense for those with less spending via cc to get cb of 400 cos only 16k they need to spend.

Platinum we can get nearly double of millennia but it's 1% so we need to spend close to 75k

I think millennia makes sense for those with less spending via cc to get cb of 400 cos only 16k they need to spend.

Platinum we can get nearly double of millennia but it's 1% so we need to spend close to 75k
Exactly, if your CC bills are low, millennia is definitely a better debit card to have but there is a long wait for cashback points.

Back