• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

Could anyone pay One Card from Federal Bank bill through SBI unipay or Jio Finance?
Jio Finance says invalid details and Federal is not listed in SBI Unipay...

How much time for Easyshop 1% cashback to reflect for CC billpay on JioMoney? Been 2 days and not yet credited. Time to switch to millenia I guess since overpayment also not working now and 75K (actual) CC Bill each month is not achievable for most of us.
Update: received after 4 days, paid couple of more CC bills yesterday and surprisingly I have received cashback for those today morning itself.

Also is there any option to pay AMEX CC bill and get 1% cashback with HDFC ESP DC using any other 3rd party platform ?

aa jayenge bhai fir to points, let's wait.
Adding to that, I already mentioned in other post that merchant name is Reliance Payment Soultions for Master/VISA card txn on JFin and RPSLLDCASH coming only with Rupay cards (two different Rupay cards tried and same result). I am awaiting SBI RPs for RPSLLDCASH with txns worth Rs.60K. SBI will give for sure and HDFC has cards on Master/VISA, so won't be a problem next month until these two variants start showing RPSLLDCASH. :) After that only Platinum card holders or those with cashback crediting in 3-5 days will be able to tell. Currently there are no issues with this merchant name.

Adding to that, I already mentioned in other post that merchant name is Reliance Payment Soultions for Master/VISA card txn on JFin and RPSLLDCASH coming only with Rupay cards (two different Rupay cards tried and same result). I am awaiting SBI RPs for RPSLLDCASH with txns worth Rs.60K. SBI will give for sure and HDFC has cards on Master/VISA, so won't be a problem next month until these two variants start showing RPSLLDCASH. :) After that only Platinum card holders or those with cashback crediting in 3-5 days will be able to tell. Currently there are no issues with this merchant name.
any benefits of using Jio Fin instead of SBI Unipay? is it the same experience and rewards?

any benefits of using Jio Fin instead of SBI Unipay? is it the same experience and rewards?
Apki successfull page aane tak fati nahi rahegi, while using jio fin. Sbi unipay end tk amount debit karke, reference number generate nahi karta hai. Jiopay pe ab tk meri 1 hi transaction fail hui usme bhi unhone amount deduct nahi kara tha. SBI Unipay automatic mode pe rehta hai, as per mood kuch bhi ho skta hai apke aur apki dhan rashi ke sath.

Apki successfull page aane tak fati nahi rahegi, while using jio fin. Sbi unipay end tk amount debit karke, reference number generate nahi karta hai. Jiopay pe ab tk meri 1 hi transaction fail hui usme bhi unhone amount deduct nahi kara tha. SBI Unipay automatic mode pe rehta hai, as per mood kuch bhi ho skta hai apke aur apki dhan rashi ke sath.
very valid point. will try jio fin then. can you please share the correct link? i am unable to find on google.

very valid point. will try jio fin then. can you please share the correct link? i am unable to find on google.
i too prefer laptop. but unfortunately this is only available in mobile bhai as an application. SBI unipay ke apne jalve hain, vo kehte hain hum application nahi denge, website se hi kro sb kuch.
Update - i received the pending refund from sbi unipay today, for the transaction stuck on 14th August 2024.

Back