• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

it is left over money which not allowed those apps at the time of billpay. now, its showing no due on this card where as 0.80p still pending.
Then most likely it means BBPS does not consider any amount less than Rs.1 for bill payment purpose. Still you should be able to pay Rs.1 via hdfc netbanking directly to hdfc cc from hdfc bank acc assuming cc is from same netbanking acc.

Today I made a test payment of 200 rs for sbi card and got ccbbpsno as merchant name.. any idea if HDFC Billpay is offering cashback for making cc bill payments on hdfc bill pay portal or not now? (I'll get to know in 2 days as I did the payment today, hence asking here if someone already knows)

Today I made a test payment of 200 rs for sbi card and got ccbbpsno as merchant name.. any idea if HDFC Billpay is offering cashback for making cc bill payments on hdfc bill pay portal or not now? (I'll get to know in 2 days as I did the payment today, hence asking here if someone already knows)
Damn, till yesterday they were giving BBPSBILLPAY, I just tested the same and got CCBBPSNO as well.

Nope no RP for CCBBPSNO

Just to update... Used HDFCBILLPAY to pay Axis CC bill on 6th with CCBBPSNO as merchant and haven't got any cashback rewards till now and most probably will not get it. :(

I have to pay icici Apay card which platform should i use to get 1% RP on hdfc platinum dc as hdfc bill pay has changed its mcc

A couple of days back, I used SBI Unipay for IDFC payment and Jio Finance for SBI payment. In both cases got the cashback. Not taking the risk of paying through HDFC Billpay for some time.

Just when I decided to get a HDFC bank account for this CB offer, the party got over.

Just when I decided to get a HDFC bank account for this CB offer, the party got over.
bhai card to chal raha hai, bs platform different use karna hai. In fact it is good for us that we are getting more options to pay using hdfc platinum debit card.

Back