• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

bhai card to chal raha hai, bs platform different use karna hai. In fact it is good for us that we are getting more options to pay using hdfc platinum debit card.
haan bhai, but they will plug this loophole too. Anyway, ek saal ke liye account open kar hi leta hoon, no harm in that.

Duh. Why do you have to call them and tell them? They will plug this for other platforms too.
HDFC had been promoting bill payments through billpay for CC for a long time(with 1% cashback as a benefit). I remember receiving emails stating the same as well. :P

guess while other portals can be used to pay via HDFC DC, users of non BBPS billers like AMEX are all out of options right now!
I just called Phone banking today for my CC bill payments. They informed me that CC bill payments would no longer yield 1% CB through billpay.

HDFC had been promoting bill payments through billpay for CC for a long time(with 1% cashback as a benefit). I remember receiving emails stating the same as well. :P
Is that so? I always thought that rewards for CC payments were a loop hole from the start.

My transaction for SC credit card went to Rental. The remaining credit card - ICICI, INDUSIND, HSBC and SBI all were BBPS.
It is over:

It is over:
aaj kal me kisi ne krke dekha hai kya payment hdfc platinum card se jio ya abi unipay par ?

Today I was trying to pay outstanding for BoB CC , Unipay was showing no dues.

Irrespective of that I entered the desired amount and surprisingly it went through and payment was successfully received on Card.

Back