• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Icici is now on BBPS. Added card on hdfc billpay
Is this the first time you are adding this card or it was added before ?
I tried adding my old card again but it says “Invalid biller”.
Also, post successfully payment is it showing BHARAT BILLPAY symbol? I wanted to know if HDFC BillPay portal has been migrated to BBPS since I don’t think if it was the case earlier.

After knowing how great HDFC's proven expertise in tinkering, tuning, n fine-tuning their INB and Apps, in the last one year, I am sure they will take at least 1 fortnight to do the needed changes - which work glitch-free. So, decided to pay all effected bills directly without involving HDFC's BillPay.

Not working for me. Getting message - no bill payment due
You guys are getting an option to enter your mobile number 🤔
After I log into SBI Unipay portal, all it’s asking me is my card number post which I need to enter the amount. Nowhere it ask for mobile number and the bill is not fetched automatically.
IMG_0713.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this the first time you are adding this card or it was added before ?
I tried adding my old card again but it says “Invalid biller”.
Also, post successfully payment is it showing BHARAT BILLPAY symbol? I wanted to know if HDFC BillPay portal has been migrated to BBPS since I don’t think if it was the case earlier.
It was deleted by hdfc end. I added again using registered mobile and last 4 card digits.

Bbps symbol yes

It was deleted by hdfc end. I added again using registered mobile and last 4 card digits.

Bbps symbol yes
I think I am again selecting the wrong option. Can you please help me with the steps to add ICICI Credit Card in HDFC bill payment portal. I am trying via HDFC app but there is no option for mobile number and last 4 card digits.
Are you selecting “ICICI Bank Credit Card” in the drop down?
IMG_0714.png

Last edited:
I think I am again selecting the wrong option. Can you please help me with the steps to add ICICI Credit Card in HDFC bill payment portal. I am trying via HDFC app but there is no option for mobile number and last 4 card digits.
View attachment 59456

I don't think hdfc app has enabled new bbps billers. Use hdfc netbanking to add icici card as bbps biller.

View attachment 59456
Use the desktop netbanking website. Not working in the mobile app.

Back