• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
In my SBI CB card outstanding balance is 1600
Paid 1700 via cred using 🪓 UPI..
Refund initiated saying , amount more than due amount

Again paid 1600 , accepted now..
Remember this amount is outstanding before bill generation not bill due
I’ve experienced this in the past. Can’t pay more than total outstanding.

Apologies if this has already been answered but how can I pay my HDFC CC that is due on the 7th.

I paid via SBI Unipay last week and yesterday I got a refund so the payment didn’t go through. Can someone please help?
Paid my tata neu infinity on 1/7/24 and it got credited today on SBI unipay. First time it failed. So you may want to try again in the daytime.

Reactions: SSV
I’ve experienced this in the past. Can’t pay more than total outstanding.
I usually pay few bucks more for every card making it a simple figure. Like if the bill is for 12345 so I will pay 12400. Always goes through and no danger of not paying full due amount due to some rounding error.

Reactions: SSV
Paid my tata neu infinity on 1/7/24 and it got credited today on SBI unipay. First time it failed. So you may want to try again in the daytime.
How much was the amount?
I haven't paid hdfc infinity via unipay.
Will try it first time so want to be sure it goes through. Thinking of paying in batches. Amount is around 51k and due date is 21july.

How much was the amount?
I haven't paid hdfc infinity via unipay.
Will try it first time so want to be sure it goes through. Thinking of paying in batches. Amount is around 51k and due date is 21july.
I first tried ₹100 on 28/6 which settled by 30/6. Paid ₹1000 1/7 settled today 2/7.

So definitely try in batches (atleast first payment max ₹1000 so even if blocked it will be refunded in 5-7 days).

SBI now accepting Repayments upto
Current Outstanding +5% Extra

In your Case 1600 is current O/S and you can repay upto 5% extra i.e, Rs.1680
I faced a problem in sbi cashback cc june statement. Statement amount was 16k and got cashback 4k after two days.When I tried to pay 16k after 4-5days, each billpayment on hdfc billpay failed and got the refunds in 4days.As the total outstanding was less than statement amount due cashback credit, I had to use the card again and then the payment went through.

I faced a problem in sbi cashback cc june statement. Statement amount was 16k and got cashback 4k after two days.When I tried to pay 16k after 4-5days, each billpayment on hdfc billpay failed and got the refunds in 4days.As the total outstanding was less than statement amount due cashback credit, I had to use the card again and then the payment went through.
Remaining due 12k hi Pay karna thha🤣

Cashback is adjusted towards statement due

Solved the problem the hard way! (y):DWorks though.

4k cashback on 16k payment. Howwwww

Back