• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
I am using HDFC net banking in desktop but I am not seeing any option
Can you please confirm when was your bill generated as mine was generated on 28th and its showing this
View attachment 59556
How you reached to this page, I have tried finding this in both Mobile browser and desktop pc. In none of the cases it shows me the option to enter Mobile number for ICICI cards. I am clicking on bill payments in the left menu section

How you reached to this page, I have tried finding this in both Mobile browser and desktop pc. In none of the cases it shows me the option to enter Mobile number for ICICI cards. I am clicking on bill payments in the left menu section
New HDFC UI users will not get this option, only old UI is having this.

New HDFC UI users will not get this option, only old UI is having this.
Is there any way to go back to OLD UI?

Searched on TF that it's not possible to go back to OLD UI. Sad Lyf

So Most users are stuck like me, and they will have to wait until HDFC integrates ICICI CC bill payment in new UI as well?

Is there any way to go back to OLD UI?

Searched on TF that it's not possible to go back to OLD UI. Sad Lyf

So Most users are stuck like me, and they will have to wait until HDFC integrates ICICI CC bill payment in new UI as well?
They will have to integrate it in sometime though. I am also facing the same issue as yours because the account I want to pay from using Millenia DC is on new ui. I am just checking that if my card is atleast showing me bill details or not using my old ui hdfc account.

Try paying your ICICI bill using Airtel.
As ICICI is now migrated to BBPS, bill payment option has started to show up there. Your HDFC debit card should also get the cash points since it’s MCC is 4900.
Only thing you need to check is if your bill is showing up there.

Try paying your ICICI bill using Airtel.
As ICICI is now migrated to BBPS, bill payment option has started to show up there. Your HDFC debit card should also get the cash points since it’s MCC is 4900.
Only thing you need to check is if your bill is showing up there.
I tried paying today morning ICICI credit card payment on Airtel using HDFC debit card. Amount deducted. Payment failed. Refund under process.

I have Exclusive MC DC

Anyone Confirms It Works On Payzapp Or CHEQ ?

Last Time It Wasn't Worked In Cheq
For Exclusive MC DC .. check here in this thread.. for my experience...

What is the benefit of paying a credit card bill of SBI Unipay as not aware much and have used it yet
Bhai es duniya me kuch aise debit card hain jinko use kar ke agar aap credit card ka bill pay karoge to aapko reward/cashback milega.

Esi duniya kuch aise harami log bhi hain jinhone es system ko exploit kiya aur un debit cards me normal platforms pe reward/cashback dena band kar diye ...
Mere jaise gareebon ke muh se niwala cheen liya gaya ...pizza ki jagah samosa khane ki nobat aa gai .. Har taraf mayusi cha gayi, fasalen sookh gain, sab log dukhi ho gaye aur bhagwan se prayer karne lage 🙏 🙏

Fir kai salon baad SBI Unipay namak masiha ka janm hua. Fir se kheton me faslen lehrane lagin ... Fir se wo mare hue debit cards ko card holders me se nikala gaya aur dhool saaf kar ke unki pelai chalu ho gai ... Fir se mere jaise gareeb samosa ki jagah pizza khane lage ...
Sab normal ho gya .

Moral of the story - Burai kitni bhi shaktishali ho Jeet hamesha acchai ki hoti hai ...

Second moral of the story - SBI Unipay se agar HDFC Platinum ye RBL Signature+ debit card use kar ke credit card ka bill pay karoge to 1% cashback milega.

Adhik jankari ke liye es portal ke search option me ja ke "best best best debit card" search karo. Ek masiha ki post milegi ... :LOL: :LOL:

Kahani acchi lagi ho to thoko likes thoko ...

Back