• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
1)I have 15+ Cards, so that it is easy to mange
2) I pay in full before bill generation date
3) As most of the banks report balances as on 30th to CIBIL , my reported balances are always in -ve, so my cibil score is in the best shape possible
how to pay axis bill?

1)I have 15+ Cards, so that it is easy to mange
2) I pay in full before bill generation date
3) As most of the banks report balances as on 30th to CIBIL , my reported balances are always in -ve, so my cibil score is in the best shape possible
Ohh, good to know.
I’m also thinking of doing the same but have a different thing in my mind:
If bills get generated on 1st or 2nd of every month, I can pay my bills on 15th every month.
This way, all bills will have ample of time to settle and my salary would earn extra interest for about 15 days.
What do you think of this?

Reactions: SSV
Ohh, good to know.
I’m also thinking of doing the same but have a different thing in my mind:
If bills get generated on 1st or 2nd of every month, I can pay my bills on 15th every month.
This way, all bills will have ample of time to settle and my salary would earn extra interest for about 15 days.
What do you think of this?
Good idea.. go ahead !!

@SSV autopay works in INDIE? My HMWSSB autopay hasn't triggered yet. Bill generated on 1st.
I never relied on auto pay in any app / bank site..
It is just me though.. sometimes I dont trust myself.. how can I trust a machine.. so I want full control on what I do most of the times.
I dont depend the systems..
So , sorry can't help you in this regard..

I take help from systems but wont depend upon them..

Last edited:
It is just me though.. sometimes I dont trust myself.. how can I rust a machine.. so I want full control on what I do most of the time.
SO , sorry can't help you in this regard..

I take help from systems but wont depend on them..
No one trusts autopay. In INDIE, there is an offer for 1st autopay bill payment. I registered last month for the same. Thought maybe you also took advantage of that offer, so asked.

It is just me though.. sometimes I dont trust myself.. how can I rust a machine.. so I want full control on what I do most of the time.
SO , sorry can't help you in this regard..

I take help from systems but wont depend on them..
Exactly on my line of thinking.

Which apps are accepting payment for all bank cc? Cred I checked is showing that we can pay for non bbps banks as well has anyone tried it?

Yes it works. It will trigger & pays usually 3 days before due date mentioned in the bill. Don't know whether it works on credit card bill payment. I paid postpaid bill.
My biller due date is 15th. So, I have to wait till 13th to see if it works. Thanks. Also, I enabled autopay for water bill, not credit card.

Back