• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Can anyone see the HDFC credit card bill payment option in the Airtel app ?
Even though HDFC cards have been migrated to BBPS, I still do not see the HDFC option.

Use Jio finance app na, HDFC CC available there.
Bro, some people find it hard to shift to other mediums for same purpose while some hesitate to share their details here, there and everywhere. I am also, to some extent, avoid many options and stick myself to established and known ones where I know my mobile number won't be used for promotinal calls and purposes. Many don't care which app is it and just are after reward they get. Till now I have used HDFC BillPay and Unipay (before DC got withdrawn). Now moved to JioMoney (or Jiofinance) only after Unipay gone. Surprised that all my txns done via JioMoney wallet in 2017-18 were there including billers. Canara Setu, just tested with one payment. If Axis Bank allow this, I will never use their site/app as they make calls anytime of day. Beside these 3 working now I won't shift to new one even if all remove DC options. Main concern is for HDFC CC only because for other cards HDFC BillPay is enough.

P.S: I am having issue transferring wallet balance from Payzapp wallet to another Payzapp wallet. Did it stopped many years ago or I am not able to get how to do Payzapp to Payzapp wallet tfr using mobile no. like before. Payzapp to Account is available in Payzapp Card details Menu option but Wallet to Wallet is nowhere to see.

P.S: I am having issue transferring wallet balance from Payzapp wallet to another Payzapp wallet. Did it stopped many years ago or I am not able to get how to do Payzapp to Payzapp wallet tfr using mobile no. like before. Payzapp to Account is available in Payzapp Card details Menu option but Wallet to Wallet is nowhere to see.
it stopped years ago 2021/22 i think when ui got updated

Bro, some people find it hard to shift to other mediums for same purpose while some hesitate to share their details here, there and everywhere. I am also, to some extent, avoid many options and stick myself to established and known ones where I know my mobile number won't be used for promotinal calls and purposes. Many don't care which app is it and just are after reward they get. Till now I have used HDFC BillPay and Unipay (before DC got withdrawn). Now moved to JioMoney (or Jiofinance) only after Unipay gone. Surprised that all my txns done via JioMoney wallet in 2017-18 were there including billers. Canara Setu, just tested with one payment. If Axis Bank allow this, I will never use their site/app as they make calls anytime of day. Beside these 3 working now I won't shift to new one even if all remove DC options. Main concern is for HDFC CC only because for other cards HDFC BillPay is enough.

Same habit bro: I am also, to some extent, avoid many options and stick myself to established and known ones where I know my mobile number won't be used for promotinal calls and purposes.

Don't care rewards/CB for telemarketing/ promotional calls/SMS.

Just a quick update. After SBI Unipay, Canara Setu has also removed DC option while payment of CC Bill. HDFC Platinum Debit Card reflected the 1% reward points. Now last hope is Jio Finance. Will wait for the points to credit and then will do full payment.

Just a quick update. After SBI Unipay, Canara Setu has also removed DC option while payment of CC Bill. HDFC Platinum Debit Card reflected the 1% reward points. Now last hope is Jio Finance. Will wait for the points to credit and then will do full payment.
Just now tried, Debit Card option is available on Canara Setu website.

This is the official link -

I could still see DC option while making CC payments

1000092644.webp

Bhai Jio finance, Canara Setu pe payment karne se mile points HDFC platinum debit card pe ??

Back