• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Spider-Man Movie GIF by Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse
khatam-tata-bye-bye.webp

Don't worry. Maybe some technical upgrades going on. SBI Unipay will be back with Debit Card as option. Hope they don't introduce charges. I don't know what problem they have keeping debit card. Paying via DC and netbanking is own balance usage. Their reward is also peanut @25p only. So why this Kolaveri-2-3 D? :ROFLMAO:

SBI (in thoughts): We have 20-25 bill payments category. Why the hell only 1 is getting used. Let's find out by removing DC from CC payment and see whether this is the reason. Uni means 1 and after this SBI will get only 1 customer per day if DC option don't come back or come back with a charge.

I just did a test transaction on jiofin paying my HDFC cc. It's successful but the payment is not reflecting yet. Isn't it instant with BBPS?
Check you available limit. It must have increased. Aslo you can fetch bill again and you will see os due decreased by that much amt. you paid. Statement updates only next day in HDFC or if it is holiday on next day then 2 days later.

Back