• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting Cashback on Axis Flipkart on BharatNXT

niranjan0

TF Buzz
Since last two months I have not received any cashback Transactiing on BharatNXT, anyone else facing the same or is it just me?

Also what are some other ways to transfer money?

Axis has stopped giving reward points or cashback for BarathNxt,Cred ,Snapay ,Freecharge they counting these apps transaction as Money transfers and utilities

Co
Since last two months I have not received any cashback Transactiing on BharatNXT, anyone else facing the same or is it just me?

Also what are some other ways to transfer money?
considered as utility payments. After devaluation MCC changes no cashback on FK cards for utility payments. Axis playing smart.

Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card will not be eligible for cashback on Utility bill payments, insurance premium payments and education payments. Category-wise MCC codes are: Utilities - 4814, 4816, 4899, 4900; Insurance - 6300, 6381, 5960, 6012, 6051; Educational services – 8299, 8211, 8241, 8244, 8249. The revision is effective from 05-03-2023.

🥺🥺🥺🥺, any other way to get cashback and transfer the money to the bank??. Still BharatNXT has lowest rate to transfer from CC to Bank.
Axis is not providing cashback on utilities on any apps ,All the apps are fixed ,i tried for education payment in Nobroker ,Freecharge ,Phonepe,Bharathnct ,Snapay all these apps are.fixed for reward points So its better you to try with other Bank cards

Axis is not providing cashback on utilities on any apps ,All the apps are fixed ,i tried for education payment in Nobroker ,Freecharge ,Phonepe,Bharathnct ,Snapay all these apps are.fixed for reward points So its better you to try with other Bank cards
No its not like that Axis is still providing cashback for utilities but for some cards like FK axis/Fk Myzone they have excluded providing cashback from utilities

Back