• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NRV for LTF infinia?

Matlab a person cannot get LTF INFINIA via good balance in savings account
The amount no matter how huge doesn't get the job done.
Please Correct me if I'm wrong
To get Infinia as LTF you need approval from GH ie Group Head..
Infinia is given FYF by default..
So you need to understand that by maintaining SB balance you won’t get an automatic pre approved LTF Infinia..
You need to manually initiate the process to reach to GH.. A very good amount of relationship value will definitely help..
It also depends on the contacts you are going through plays a vital role here…
If your question is:
SB account balance in crores will help or not?
Then I would think it would definitely help the cause provided you are rubbing the shoulders with right people at right pace and at right times..
All the best

transact via upi or card also which card variant u think I will get
U should forget anything in 6 month as u have applied 100 times

Make it classic or preferred banking

Do inward neft of 1+ lakh in a go ( on same date of months)

Then use it for UPI etc
Do outward imps or neft to your own accounts

Do remember - if algorithm wants to give card it will , if it wants you to wait there is nothing u can do about it
Variant u can expect - money-back to Millniea ( but take millniea with atleast 1 lakh around or + limit

Three months to next quater

Not just keep balance you need to transact
He applied 10-15 times to hdfc in 2-4 months time .
So 6 month to 9 I m assuming

l

Then use it for UPI etc

Do remember - if algorithm wants to give card it will , if it wants you to wait there is nothing u can do about it
Variant u can expect - money-back to Millniea ( but take millniea with atleast 1 lakh around or + limit

oh okay and lol not 10-15 times...30-40 times

Then use it for UPI etc

I got sbi prime on a fd of 1.50 lakhs with 80% limit...

He applies to every email he gets as promotion 😁

@Akashn what are you waiting for
Apply hudfc cc 😁
bro I got sbi prime on fd of 1.5 lakhs with 80% limit.... now I am keeping 2 lakh in hdfc and will wait for one year for pre approved offer.... my sbi prime has a fees of 3000 plus taxes... but in first year I get a gift voucher worth 3000... but at the end of the first year I will call the customer care and ask them to make my sbi prime life time free and if they dont then I will close it plus by then I my cibil will also improve and will last 0 enquiries in past one year

I applied for swiggy card but the customer care called me and asked that I am not eligible for swiggy cc but I am eligible for freedom card so I said yes to the agent he just told me the card name not the fee or varient. And next day my card got approved.
Is limit will be 14k or it's just for time till the physical card delivered to me. If it's 14k limit than I won't activate it.

And I am planning to maintain 50k from next month onwards in my hdfc a/c for a better card in next 6 months.

Is it correct approach or should I activate my cc?
I applied via pop up which comes in hdfc app of swiggy cc am I eligible for voucher worth 1500?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240607-213319.png
    Screenshot_20240607-213319.png
    68 KB · Views: 5
Back