• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NRV for LTF infinia?

Just utter waste
I don’t know what to do. I’m ok with paid Infinia as well without this policies. However, Without this policies they are not giving the cards.

One thing I don’t understand if I do not fulfill the one of the three Infinia criteria and I’m not eligible how does taking this kind of policy makes me eligible to get Infinia

Reactions: SSV
I don’t know what to do. I’m ok with paid Infinia as well without this policies. However, Without this policies they are not giving the cards.

One thing I don’t understand if I do not fulfill the one of the three Infinia criteria and I’m not eligible how does taking this kind of policy makes me eligible to get Infinia
They will take waiver on those ineligible criteria based on ULIP and forward your upgrade request to the infinia team

From my call with them, they told me that every month they have 15 slots which they can send for approval. Out of which 4-5 are based on who take these policies and the remaining based on fulfilling the eligibility.

Also from my previous relationship with diffferent bank I got to know that they get 25-50% commission on each policy first year premium amount

Dude it's your money. It's your decision to invest, it's yours to not, it's yours to retreat back. Why to be hesitant. The bank is doing no good for you in this case. They are only earning hefty commission out of your pocket.

Stay away!
Thank you! I will tell them, I will not go for this savings plan. Also, for Renewal fees waiver, 10L spends is required. Does this 10L take into account total transaction or there is any exclusion like rent, insurance, wallet load, cash withdraw etc...will not be considered ?

Thank you! I will tell them, I will not go for this savings plan. Also, for Renewal fees waiver, 10L spends is required. Does this 10L take into account total transaction or there is any exclusion like rent, insurance, wallet load, cash withdraw etc...will not be considered ?
Sorry but I am not sure about exclusions. @SSV please share in case you are aware of any exclusions.

Also , let’s say I want to fulfill the criteria for Infinia of 8L spends on my Diners club privilege, so total statement sum of last 6 month is considered or some exclusions are also here like rent, education etc?
He's outstation RN. So both have to wait till he comes back
Sorry but I am not sure about exclusions. @SSV please share in case you are aware of any exclusions.

Back