• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card offering 10% Value back on Amazon purchases Gift card Included

yeah showing the same.I can find the transaction in history ,will I get points on sept 8? but still showing transact to unlock
If you'll get the stamp then points will be credited on 8th but IF YOU GET IT... Bcoz as per my experience, they unlock the stamp immediately...

Same issue with me. The stamp didn't unlock after the transaction. Had a chat with OneCard customer care, and she told me to wait for the transaction to get settled. So going to wait for couple of days and then chase the issue.

The stamp gets unlocked immediately for eligible purchases, while the actual point credit will take time (by September 7/8).

Earlier the offer was Amazon shopping and Electronic Purchases. I'm unaware of latest offer , but it seems there has been some change going by the half screenshot posted by a user.

The stamp gets unlocked immediately for eligible purchases, while the actual point credit will take time (by September 7/8).
This is not the Case every time.

I am using it since 2020, amd encountered it many times and then they Mannually credit the Points
Earlier the offer was Amazon shopping and Electronic Purchases.
When the offer went live on 9th august they Mentioned in Tncs Purchase of Retails Goods are eligble.

At that time also stamps are not unlocked even for Normal shopping txns leave the GVs txns🤣

Then they changed the Tncs wordings and added Electronics and Shopping🤣

Since then txns are getting counted properly

Then Again Yesterday they changed the wordings and it is currently Purchases on Amazon🤣

If anyone is thinking due to GVs it is not unlocking , You can place a normal order and then Cancel it. Stamp would not unlock even for regular shopping order as Gateway is same for both GVs and Normal Shopping txns🤣

Today is my billing date and I am waiting for today to purchase so that it counts in next billing🤣

Now they are telling the customers whose stamps are not unlocked to wait till 8th September to Claim the benifts.

I Will Wait and on 9th will take up the matter with RBI BO if Points are not visible to sequezze the Compensation too. I have many Similar incidents. I will file a strong worded compalint with all past ticket IDs and Screenshots of three different Tncs for same offer. Within Two weeks they changed tncs wordings Twice🤣

Last edited:

I am using it since 2020, amd encountered it many times and then they Mannually credit the Points

When the offer went live on 9th august they Mentioned in Tncs Purchase of Retails Goods are eligble.

At that time also stamps are not unlocked even for Normal shopping txns leave the GVs txns🤣

Then Again Yesterday they changed the wordings and it is currently Purchases on Amazon🤣

If anyone is thinking due to GVs it is not unlocking , You can place a normal order and then Cancel it. Stamp would not unlock even forregularr shopping order as Gateway is same for both GVs and Normal Shopping txns🤣

Today is my billing date and I am waiting for today to purchase so that it counted in next billing🤣

Now they are telling the customers whose stamps are not unlocked to wait till 8th September to Claim the benifts.

I Will Wait and on 9th will take up the matter with RBI BO if Points are not visible to sequezze the Compensation too. I have many Similar incidents. I will file a strong worded compalint with all past ticket IDs and Screenshots of three different Tncs for same offer. Within Two weeks they changed tncs wordings Twice🤣
This is why I consider you as a TF LEGEND.

If anyone is thinking due to GVs it is not unlocking , You can place a normal order and then Cancel it. Stamp would not unlock even for regular shopping order as Gateway is same for both GVs and Normal Shopping txns🤣

Today is my billing date and I am waiting for today to purchase so that it counts in next billing🤣

Update us here king

Once stamps are created for such offers on OneCard, do they still remain if the transaction is refunded?

I had a forex txn which got refunded, but 1% forex valueback stamps are still shown, OfCourse the date is 8 September. Will they be gone by then?

Once stamps are created for such offers on OneCard, do they still remain if the transaction is refunded?

I had a forex txn which got refunded, but 1% forex valueback stamps are still shown, OfCourse the date is 8 September. Will they be gone by then?
Stamps would not disappear upon refund.

Most likely you will get the Points unless they made changes🤣

what about us who already did the transaction and it is still locked
That is bonus for us if not credited by 8th September🤣

We can earn even more via RBI Complaint

If All of us do RBI Complaint at same time for same issue , may be it will impact more🤣

I am waiting for 9th September eagerly🤣

Get a ticket ID from them right away so that you can raise complaint ASAP on 9th September

Back