• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card offering 10% Value back on Amazon purchases Gift card Included

That is bonus for us if not credited by 8th September🤣

We can earn even more via RBI Complaint

If All of us do RBI Complaint at same time for same issue , may be it will impact more🤣

I am waiting for 9th September eagerly🤣

Get a ticket ID from them right away so that you can raise complaint ASAP on 9th September
Hi bro,Can you please tell what is way to connect customer care & generate ticket id? In app chat or email?
Actually My friend bought the gift card for me with his onecard,Now I have to tell him the exact procedure!

Hi bro,Can you please tell what is way to connect customer care & generate ticket id? In app chat or email?
Actually My friend bought the gift card for me with his onecard,Now I have to tell him the exact procedure!
Don't ever use others card if it's not a instant discount offer. One card customer care is very bad and takes so much time and followups for the points to be credited. Now your friend has to go though it with no benefit for him.

Don't ever use others card if it's not a instant discount offer. One card customer care is very bad and takes so much time and followups for the points to be credited. Now your friend has to go though it with no benefit for him.
Yeah but I don't have the card,and in next month I have to pay insurance bill so the 10% offer was too good at this point.
After getting the ticket id,I will send the emails/complaints on his behalf

Yeah but I don't have the card,and in next month I have to pay insurance bill so the 10% offer was too good at this point.
After getting the ticket id,I will send the emails/complaints on his behalf
Don't complaint now. Wait until the offer points credit date is over then they will resolve it fast or else they send template email that you will get points as per t&c but you will not.

I did a transaction on amazon bought GV on the offer date and it didn’t settle and stamp is not unlocked till today. Transaction is settled now. 🥲

Their customer support isn't bad.
Infact, you won't feel like there's any.

I talked to their customer care yesterday and they said wait till 8th or 9th September... Points will be credited and if not then contact them... This offer is already smelling fishy.... Acha khasa 5% cashback wale GV ko chhod kar 10% ke lalach mein ye le liya... God knows what'll happen now

I saw one more bug in One card app...
They have a running offer where If you spend on 3 different categories in a month, you get 5x points on top 2 spend categories...
I did 3 type of spends including shopping, utility bill payment and Others... But only 2 type of spends are showing in the rewards section...
Should I complaint or wait???
Screenshot_20240821-233844.jpg

They have a running offer where If you spend on 3 different categories in a month, you get 5x points on top 2 spend categories...
I did 3 type of spends including shopping, utility bill payment and Others... But only 2 type of spends are showing in the rewards section...
View attachment 65801
wait for 3 days so that all the transactions will be settled.

Last edited:
The stamp gets unlocked immediately for eligible purchases, while the actual point credit will take time (by September 7/8).

Earlier the offer was Amazon shopping and Electronic Purchases. I'm unaware of latest offer , but it seems there has been some change going by the half screenshot posted by a user.
buy any electronic item of 7500 or 10000, then see if the stamp is unlocked,
(1) if not then cancel the order and take refund to source (one card),,
(2)if the stamp is unlocked then take the refund to amazon pay wallet after contacting amazon cc on chat.

5X points is not offer, It is Card Feature.

It always work fine.

Once txn is settled it will be updated next day.

Back