• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card offering 10% Value back on Amazon purchases Gift card Included

buy any electronic item of 7500 or 10000, then see if the stamp is unlocked,
(1) if not then cancel the order and take refund to source (one card),,
(2)if the stamp is unlocked then take the refund to amazon pay wallet after contacting amazon cc on chat.
most of us here bought GV with the card.... how can we cancel that order....

Quite the ambitious offer it was, when hdfc gyftr takes ~3% charges to buy one... I guess next month all offers will face further devaluation due to their losses

is there any rule that they'll have to compensate atleast 10k ?
I observed if we explain our case properly then RBI orders to pay 10k to the regulated entity. I also got 10k from axis on order of RBI BO even without demanding anything🤣

One of my known took 10k as Compensation for making Swiggy Card LTF from Fake screenshots🤣 and 10k in many other Cases

This is our genuine case.

All of us should raise complaint same day, so that impact would be high and RBI too took the matter seriously.

Usually office of the Ombudsman send an Email to Ask us if we are satisfied or not, that is the stage where we have to explain our Grievance Properly and demand Compensation. Mention "A Fair Amount which the office of the Banking Ombudsman may deem fit in this case given the facts provided by me in this E-mail but not less than 10k.

I observed if we explain our case properly then RBI orders to pay 10k to the regulated entity. I also got 10k from axis on order of RBI BO even without demanding anything🤣

One of my known took 10k as Compensation for making Swiggy Card LTF from Fake screenshots🤣 and 10k in many other Cases

This is our genuine case.

All of us should raise complaint same day, so that impact would be high and RBI too took the matter seriously.

Usually office of the Ombudsman send an Email to Ask us if we are satisfied or not, that is the stage where we have to explain our Grievance Properly and demand Compensation. Mention "A Fair Amount which the office of the Banking Ombudsman may deem fit in this case given the facts provided by me in this E-mail but not less than 10k.
okay let us know which day and the format!! Also can I email on my friend's behalf taking all the screenshots from him? I dont want to put him in these

okay let us know which day and the format!! Also can I email on my friend's behalf taking all the screenshots from him? I dont want to put him in these
Yess....
Let's attack them all at once and bombard their server with RBI complaints 🤣🤣🤣
Aisa na ho ki One card ki dukaan hi band ho jaae 🤣

RBI Complaint has to be filled using Card Holder Credentials.

After that Get the Email Access from your friend . OneCard will drop an Email and Also will connect over call. Over Email just ask them to connect with me on Mobile Number xxxxxxx.

RBI Complaint has to be filled using Card Holder Credentials.

After that Get the Email Access from your friend . OneCard will drop an Email and Also will connect over call. Over Email just ask them to connect with me on Mobile Number xxxxxxx.
Okay thanks
But before make a complaint in RBI Ombudsman,one has to file a complaint to the bank/company right?
So please give the onecard credit card customer care or nodal office customer care so that I can show that as proof in RBI Ombudsman's complaint

Okay thanks
But before make a complaint in RBI Ombudsman,one has to file a complaint to the bank/company right?
So please give the onecard credit card customer care or nodal office customer care so that I can show that as proof in RBI Ombudsman's complaint
help @ getonecard.app

Back