• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard started offering add on card facility

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Onecard recently started offering add on card facility to its selected customers.
Right now they are sending notification to eligible customers. You can also check your eligibility from onecard app.
Add on will be issued for free with shared limit as usual. IMG-20220223-WA0037.jpg

addon application is like fresh card application for any bank. It just limit shared with primary card and account belongs to primary holder but otherwise everything same.
I have taken addons on sbi credit cards in past. SBI just validates the aadhar card. I thought the process would be similar, if not the same. That's why I got surprised when onecard asked for video kyc.

I have taken addons on sbi credit cards in past. SBI just validates the aadhar card. I thought the process would be similar, if not the same. That's why I got surprised when onecard asked for video kyc.

It actually depends on bank. BOB just ask you to upload docs and thats it. IDFC, AMEX etc. have to do VKYC. Process varies, but requirement same, have to provide all details either through VKYC or Docs.

Back