• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Path to BOB Eterna or suggest me better alternative

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My goal is to get a high net reward card for international purchases (10L/ year) for a small side trading business. After Magnus devaluation, only HDFC Infinia makes sense (1.94% net) but its long way away - in mid tier the best is Bob Eterna (1.64% net with 5L milestone bonus). I have been using zero forex DC but not keen to use it now due to TCS. With Bob Eterna, I can spread expenses between SBI and Eterna for a low utilisation ratio and max returns (5L / card)

Here are my CC:
2023 August - SBI Vistara prime - 117000 (highest)
2023 August RBL World Safari - 27000 (planning to close as limit too low)
2023 August - One Card unsecured - 40000
2023 Indus bank - 30000 (planning to close as limit too low)
2022 Axis Flipkart - 50000 (planning to close post september, unless can make it LTF)
2020 ICICI Bank Platinum - 50000 (I dont use it because of high forex charges / low rewards but will keep it because it is LTF and oldest card)

I am self employed, ITR 5Lakhs . CIBIL 754 with 2 CC inquiries in August (SBI/ RBL). The cibil is low due to Axis Flipkart CC joining fee late payment charges. Already emailed PNO for goodwill masking, its under process.

Question -
1) Any better card for my usage compared to BOB?
2) how long should I wait before applying for BOB Eterna, considering I got 3 new cards in August?
2) My strategy is to use combination of One card, Eterna and SBI prime upto limit % but pay full amount same day to keep Utilisation ratio 0%. Is it better to keep utilisation ratio higher?
3) Will applying for Yes bank (for 140% limit of SBI card) and Aut Bank (100% limit of Yes bank) help in improving credit score? I dont plan to use them much due to high Forex.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My goal is to get a high net reward card for international purchases (10L/ year) for a small side trading business. After Magnus devaluation, only HDFC Infinia makes sense (1.94% net) but its long way away - in mid tier the best is Bob Eterna (1.64% net with 5L milestone bonus). I have been using zero forex DC but not keen to use it now due to TCS. With Bob Eterna, I can spread expenses between SBI and Eterna for a low utilisation ratio and max returns (5L / card)

Here are my CC:
2022 Axis Flipkart - 50000 (planning to close post september, unless can make it LTF)
2020 ICICI Bank Platinum - 50000 (I dont use it because of high forex charges / low rewards but will keep it because it is LTF and oldest card)

I am self employed, ITR 5Lakhs . CIBIL 754 with 2 CC inquiries in August (SBI/ RBL). The cibil is low due to Axis Flipkart CC joining fee late payment charges. Already emailed PNO for goodwill masking, its under process.

Question -
2) how long should I wait before applying for BOB Eterna, considering I got 3 new cards in August?
2) My strategy is to use combination of One card, Eterna and SBI prime upto limit % but pay full amount same day to keep Utilisation ratio 0%. Is it better to keep utilisation ratio higher?
3) Will applying for Yes bank (for 140% limit of SBI card) and Aut Bank (100% limit of Yes bank) help in improving credit score? I dont plan to use them much due to high Forex.
Eterna needs an ITR of 12L , i don't think they will issue with 5L ITR

realrrishi

TF Buzz

Here are my CC:

Question -
I am also on same boat, Any luck?

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge