• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

pay credit card bill using credit card via amazon pay balance upi

ltf4ever

TF Legend
hi,

follow these steps to use ur amazon pay balance upi (not amazon upi) for paying credit card bills using credit card.

prerequisites:
load amazon wallet using credit card (thru uber or any other 3rd party app)
kyc for amazon pay account.

limitations: 5k txn in 1st 24 hours. 20k in a month.
giftcards and cashback, refunds in apay balance can't be used for this purpose.

in last step, put your amazon pay balance upi ind manually (usually it is phonenumber@amazonpay, confirm once).

approve request from your amazon app.

done.

i dont know how long this will be active, but works for now.

thanks to everyone who replied on this thread about how to do it : Thread 'hdfc dcb: amazon wallet load through uber' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-dcb-amazon-wallet-load-through-uber.3279/
i just made this thread with screenshots for easy reference.

it took 1 day for the payment to reflect in my credit card. check with a small amount first.

Screenshot_20221004-173259.png
Screenshot_20221004-173240.png Screenshot_20221004-173205.png Screenshot_20221004-173106.png
Screenshot_20221004-174829.png
Screenshot_20221004-174856.png Screenshot_20221004-173044.png

Last edited:
Yeah, my KYC was done a few years ago. My UPI id is my phone number@apl. I havw 7k in amazon pay wallet balance and I am trying to pay 2183.

On the last page, it asks me to "choose the UPI linked bank account" :

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-04 at 6.35.01 PM.jpeg

I tried @amazon , @amazonupi ...what else should I try for any suggestions ?

Atleast 6K in that balance is the money added by me into the wallet.
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-04 at 6.48.55 PM.jpeg

phonenumber@amazonpay
the same number that you use to sign in.
you can use 6184 rupees.
took 1 day for the payment to reflect in my credit card. check with a small amount first.
phonenumber@amazonpay says invalid UPI. Its the same mobile number that is linked to my amazon account. I also tried with Rs.100 and same result.

Do you also have your bank account saved in Amazon UPI?

phonenumber@amazonpay says invalid UPI. Its the same mobile number that is linked to my amazon account. I also tried with Rs.100 and same result.

Your wallet is not linked to UPI then, follow steps in this thread

Not working. The payment request was received into Amazon pay UPI and on clicking pay button, the only single option shown is to choose my bank linked UPI as payment method

Not working. The payment request was received into Amazon pay UPI and on clicking pay button, the only single option shown is to choose my bank linked UPI as payment method
You can entering wrong UPI ID.

Go to your Amazon Add Money option and check your "Amazon Wallet UPI ID" here -

Your Amazon wallet UPI ID is "your Amazon register mobile number + @ amazonpay".

For example - your Amazon register mobile number is 99xxxxxxxx then your Amazon wallet UPI ID is "99xxxxxxxx@amazonpay"

Screenshot20220928-220809.jpg

Yeah, my KYC was done a few years ago. My UPI id is my phone number@apl. I havw 7k in amazon pay wallet balance and I am trying to pay 2183.

On the last page, it asks me to "choose the UPI linked bank account" :

Now login your Amazon account from your mobile/desktop browser (dnt use amazon app) and go to Amazon credit card bill pay option >> Enter your credit card number >> payment method choose >> other UPI options >> and manually enter your Amazon Wallet UPI ID "99xxxxxxxx@amazonpay" and send request for payment.

Now open your Amazon app >> go to amazonpay option >> "Approve payment" option and accept your payment.

Here use this step to enabled your Amazon wallet UPI.

First update your Amazon app.

Now Open Amazon app and login your account.

Go to Amazon add money option and scroll down and you will see here "Send money, Request money, Scan and Pay" option and you will see "Enabled" option.

My Amazon Wallet UPI already Enabled, here you will see "Enabled" option instead of "arrow symbols" option.

IMG-20220928-WA0013.jpg

Insert your Amazon register mobile number SIM card and click on "Enabled" option.

Your Amazon Wallet UPI is activated now.

Go to your Amazon Add Money option and check your "Amazon Wallet UPI ID"

You can entering wrong UPI ID.

Go to your Amazon Add Money option and check your "Amazon Wallet UPI ID" here -

Your Amazon wallet UPI ID is "your Amazon register mobile number + @ amazonpay".

For example - your Amazon register mobile number is 99xxxxxxxx then your Amazon wallet UPI ID is "99xxxxxxxx@amazonpay"

View attachment 5455

Now login your Amazon account from your mobile/desktop browser (dnt use amazon app) and go to Amazon credit card bill pay option >> Enter your credit card number >> payment method choose >> other UPI options >> and manually enter your Amazon Wallet UPI ID "99xxxxxxxx@amazonpay" and send request for payment.

Now open your Amazon app >> go to amazonpay option >> "Approve payment" option and accept your payment.
Are you using Dhani 🤣😝

Here use this step to enabled your Amazon wallet UPI.

First update your Amazon app.

Now Open Amazon app and login your account.

Go to Amazon add money option and scroll down and you will see here "Send money, Request money, Scan and Pay" option and you will see "Enabled" option.

My Amazon Wallet UPI already Enabled, here you will see "Enabled" option instead of "arrow symbols" option.

View attachment 5456

Insert your Amazon register mobile number SIM card and click on "Enabled" option.

Your Amazon Wallet UPI is activated now.

Go to your Amazon Add Money option and check your "Amazon Wallet UPI ID"
I deleted the app. Re-downloaded and signed in again.

I see this :

5A5B0B34-1B03-4EDC-A6F9-AA3A02FC24E2.png

My bet this gets patched in 3 days from now because there wasn't any video out there mentioning this but now we have this thread here it will be patched soon.

Also I strongly feel this is not intended so do at your own risk as there are chances the account might get flagged

Back