• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment failure & details not reflecting in SBI Unipay

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I did a transaction of 10k with idfc dc on 23rd April. The payment got failed and till now no refund. Still the reward points are not visible for transactions done on 22nd and 24th April. Worried whether they have fixed it.
15 working days is usal time
Even with u working days time it's not over yet

Meanwhile dispute the transaction & request chargeback

I did a transaction of 10k with idfc dc on 23rd April. The payment got failed and till now no refund. Still the reward points are not visible for transactions done on 22nd and 24th April. Worried whether they have fixed it.
Bro idfc stuck my 25000 Rs for transaction done on 23rd March 24.
No refund yet
They informed me that they file chargeback on 2nd April 24 and I have to wait for 30 days.
I feel that I encountered worst bank in terms of transaction failure and reversal.
In HDFC they reversed it in 7 days