• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment failure & details not reflecting in SBI Unipay

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.

#aniket

TF Ace
I tried paying my kotak cc bill through unipay and it auto fetches the bill amount. So I can't over ride or pay custom amount? Also will I be able to pay the fetched amount multiple times from same unipay account?
You can.
Kya gunda Banega tu
I paid 65k today to kotak
On 2k bill
Kindly login sbi bill pay then try &
Scroll down after bill featch put custom amount
@DocFixIt 2k bill pe 65k payment WoW 😳
Kya kar rahe hain ?😂

Firh CC to Bank request dalke karwane ka plan hai kya?😂 Lekin itna jada pay karne pe question toh uthega 😂

Anyway, @VISHESH_BANSAL bro, glitch fix ho gaya kya?😂 Inohne toh aaj bhi payment kar diya jante huwe bhi 😂

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
2k bill pe 65k payment WoW 😳
Kya kar rahe hain ?😂

Firh CC to Bank request dalke karwane ka plan hai kya?😂 Lekin itna jada pay karne pe question toh uthega 😂
It has 2k bill of last month

I spent 60k after bill..

Bbps featch only bill amount..
Hope u get the chronology

scn

TF Select
Paid bill using SBI UNIPAY for Kotak Mahindra credit card using Citibank debit card and was charged Rs 118 by Kotak Mahindra bank as cash deposit fee.

Any one here could share the email address of Kotak Mahindra customer care?

Thanks
Get it reversed as it is paid online, kotak try to loot customers 😂