• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Not permanent but yeah it gets flagged. Maybe next time they'll block it permanently if done frequently.

I got fastest verification call from IDFC. IndusInd didn't care at all. ICICI, HDFC also calls for verification but not very often.
how do you know about flag?? you get a message or call or email?

how do you know about flag?? you get a message or call or email?
I called my RM when my wallet loading got blocked and he asked with back-end about the issue.

They told him that wallet txn should not be frequent. I did the mistake by doing continuous wallet loading without gap.

I called my RM when my wallet loading got blocked and he asked with back-end about the issue.

They told him that wallet txn should not be frequent. I did the mistake by doing continuous wallet loading without gap.
ok, got it, I try to keep wallet loading below 10k in a month, that too for genuine purchases via paytm or payzap. not a big fan of rotation, although I try to learn about the various innovative methods used by cc geeks :D

Millenia/ Classic: 20k
Select: 25k
Wealth: 30k
Noted
Actually my magnus hit 2.5l last month and currently it’s at 1.17l spent till yesterday so I am looking for a nice reward card for 1l after Magnus card
So thought at 1st day of billing cycle to wealth load 30k payzapp post which I use wealth card for offline I get 2.5% lets see statement gets generated once

Noted
Actually my magnus hit 2.5l last month and currently it’s at 1.17l spent till yesterday so I am looking for a nice reward card for 1l after Magnus card
So thought at 1st day of billing cycle to wealth load 30k payzapp post which I use wealth card for offline I get 2.5% lets see statement gets generated once
You should get two magnuses 🤣

Noted
Where are you spending those huge expenses bro?

Hello all, too many pages to go through :(

What is the trick?

I understood the following, correct if I'm wrong

Use payzapp as payment option to load paytm money through uber. Then apply for account transfer ?

Tried PayZapp wallet load yesterday for 1st time for uber > paytm with Apay ICICI card.
Did back to back 5000 transactions within 2min.
Transactions got flagged. ICICI did try to contact me, but google dialer tagged the calls as junk so they didn't ring. 3 calls within 5min time gaps went unanswered from my end, so card got temp blocked. Received mail and SMS notification for it.
Luckily could remove block from imobile.

Just to check, tried 4000 transaction today again. Went smoothly.

SC blocks even for 30k wallet load..
Wallet loads and UPI Rupay are most abused right now. Every credit card issuer who sees the abuse will put the business rule to block it and if persistent, ban them.

The best option is to not use the best cashback card and instead pick one which most people won’t use for abuse.

Tried PayZapp wallet load yesterday for 1st time for uber > paytm with Apay ICICI card.
Did back to back 5000 transactions within 2min.
Transactions got flagged. ICICI did try to contact me, but google dialer tagged the calls as junk so they didn't ring. 3 calls within 5min time gaps went unanswered from my end, so card got temp blocked. Received mail and SMS notification for it.
Luckily could remove block from imobile.

Just to check, tried 4000 transaction today again. Went smoothly.
Yeah you must answer their call in such situation. Luckily ICICI allows to unblock via their app itself. Other banks don't.

Yeah you must answer their call in such situation. Luckily ICICI allows to unblock via their app itself. Other banks don't.
Yesterday, my Mom's Millenia got blocked loading on Payzapp
Call unanswered, card temp blocked.
Mail received, reply to email to unblock, card got unblocked within 5-10 minutes.

Back