• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

123456 is the OTP for transaction PAYZAPP WALLET for INR 22000.00 using IDFC Bank card ending 4567 Please do not share. To raise a dispute, call 180010888
Got successful
You proved as a Legend by sharing the OTP even though it's mentioned as do not share 😂

PS: i see the 123456, but still shared with disclaimer 🤣

Tried the Payzapp>Uber>Paytm>CC route, with 1K and 10K. Both Transactions worked. Next trying to load another 12K through Uber and getting lost in space error. Money now sitting in payzapp wallet. My paytm wallet is full KYC compliant. Are there any other daily thresholds or limits on number of transactions?

Tried the Payzapp>Uber>Paytm>CC route, with 1K and 10K. Both Transactions worked. Next trying to load another 12K through Uber and getting lost in space error. Money now sitting in payzapp wallet. My paytm wallet is full KYC compliant. Are there any other daily thresholds or limits on number of transactions?
This happens. Try again in next 24 hours. Overall 1Lac you can send in a month.

Should've read previous posts where I've mentioned that you should first go till otp page then only load Payzapp wallet so that money don't get stuck in it.

Try less than 9k u won’t get that error
I did 9k 6k and 7k all went smoothly

First send loading instruction from uber to Payzapp. When you successfully reach till otp page, then load that same amount to Payzapp wallet and type the otp on uber page after loading.

This will save you from unnecessary stuck money in Payzapp wallet.

And in the otp gate, click on 'send 4-digit otp'. Don't go with Authorization via Payzapp route.
Bro can you explain with some pictures. Didn't quite get your method

Bro can you explain with some pictures. Didn't quite get your method
Considering your Payzapp wallet is empty right now.

1. Open uber app and go till adding funds on paytm by writing your Payzapp card details.

2. Then there comes Payzapp Authorization screen. On the downright corner, you also have an option to send 4 digit otp. Click on that. Left it as it is.

3. Then open Payzapp. There will be a pop-up of Authorizing payment. Dismiss that.

4. Then Load your Payzapp wallet with Credit card with same amount as you mentioned on uber app.

5. When that money gets successfully added in your wallet, then open uber app and type the otp which you sent earlier.

This way your money won't get stuck in Payzapp wallet and get settled instantly.

(Can't share images due to lost in space error. But this process is pretty easy to understand if you follow step by step.)

Back