• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

First send loading instruction from uber to Payzapp. When you successfully reach till otp page, then load that same amount to Payzapp wallet and type the otp on uber page after loading.

This will save you from unnecessary stuck money in Payzapp wallet.

And in the otp gate, click on 'send 4-digit otp'. Don't go with Authorization via Payzapp route.
I have transferred money directly fro CC to Payzap. It was successful. What is the need for Uber if we can directly add money in Payzap wallet. Will there be any cashback if I use direct wallet load? Pls clarify.

I have transferred money directly fro CC to Payzap. It was successful. What is the need for Uber if we can directly add money in Payzap wallet. Will there be any cashback if I use direct wallet load? Pls clarify.
Here we're talking about cc to bank account process via Payzapp. Cc to Payzapp isn't an issue.

I have transferred money directly fro CC to Payzap. It was successful. What is the need for Uber if we can directly add money in Payzap wallet. Will there be any cashback if I us
I haven't used it in any wrong way even. And Yes i have raised ticket and they replied

That's strange. They have not given any proper reason as well ! Has anyone else's Payzapp account been blocked ?

There are multiple users who are loading to Paytm via uber and i have atleast never heard of anyone's account being blocked.

Back