• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Payzapp devaluation. Loading Charges

Can Payzapp wallet balance be used somehow to pay off CC bills? Just want to reach milestone for a card for 50k.

If it doesn't, can someone please suggest some way to complete the milestone?
Is it for Amex Gold Charge bonus offer?

Can Payzapp wallet balance be used somehow to pay off CC bills? Just want to reach milestone for a card for 50k.

If it doesn't, can someone please suggest some way to complete the milestone?
No, payzapp Wallet balance cannot be used to pay CC Bill directly.
But you can transfer to bank and then pay the CC bill.
Add money to Payzapp wallet on 31st July -> No charges.
Transfer to bank account on 1st August -> 1.18% charges.

HDFC Bank ne bahut se devaluation kiya but HDFC Platinum Debit Card se 1% cashback on Credit card bill payment ka nahi kiya, Why ?

Kyunki bahut paisa hai HDFC bank k pas.
Same logic for RBL too.

The thing is HDFC is getting new premium accounts being opened for this highly hyped debit card. Affluent customers are welcome, more money to HDFC.
Remember they stopped many benefits for millennia CC, but kept the same for millennia dc. Getting quality customers’ savings accounts and maintaining them long term is worth the rewards they are providing temporarily.

And they know that they can stop this benefit whenever they want. So beats any advertising fees. Abhishek hain na.

Which card will be best for rewards rate wise for payzapp wallet load?

Idfc wealth debit/credit card
ICICI apay, coral, platinum
Axis burgundy/ magnus/ select
HSBC cashback
Amex plat travel
Hdfc platinum debit/ DCB credit card

Which card will be best for rewards rate wise for payzapp wallet load?

Idfc wealth debit/credit card
ICICI apay, coral, platinum
Axis burgundy/ magnus/ select
HSBC cashback
Amex plat travel
Hdfc platinum debit/ DCB credit card
ICICI apay should give 1%

I already loaded 99k on my pz wallet using my millennia and apay cc, will transfer on 1 August.... hopefully it will not stuck in pz.

It will be profitable only by repaying those amounts by DC.

CC Reward+ DC Reward - 2%
Charges - 1.18%
Profit - 0.82%

For 1 lakh load, profit is 820.

Personally I will never rotate such huge amounts just for a few hundred bucks.

Tide lelo, 50k offline spends pe 1700 de raha hai every month. Flat 3.5% cashback.
Came here with question in mind whether loading 1L before July 31st and transfer to bank in August is getting played by anyone.

After reading your post taking the risk. Loaded 25K just now. Rest will be done till July 31st with same amt.

But if it gets stuck or they charge 2.5%+GST as old fund load then actual loss will be 2950 (fund tfr charges)-1000(1% wallet cb for millennia cc)-400 (16k payment through millennia)-210(through debit card)= Rs.1340. Benefit will only be -1180(if trf with 1.18%)+1000+400+210= 430.

Same here with me as never used it for money rotation since charges were introduced. Till wallet loading with CC/VCC(netsafe) was allowed with free bank transfer like UBI Digipurse or RBL Shmart/Udio etc., I used it. Not after that.

My payzapp wallet not allowing RBL and BOB cc for loading money. Not even going to OTP page. Straight away going to failure screen with technical issue after hitting add button

My payzapp wallet not allowing RBL and BOB cc for loading money. Not even going to OTP page. Straight away going to failure screen with technical issue after hitting add button
how much are you trying to load? For big transactions it might say card restricted for this payment.

Back