• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Payzapp devaluation. Loading Charges

how much are you trying to load? For big transactions it might say card restricted for this payment.
I tried 65k, 35k and 5k. None of them went. I hold hdfc acc and full kyc user.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-23-10-16-24-937_com.hdfcbank.payzapp.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-23-10-16-24-937_com.hdfcbank.payzapp.webp
    280.1 KB · Views: 18
I tried 65k, 35k and 5k. None of them went. I hold hdfc acc and full kyc user.
Is the card already added to Payzapp? Were you charged Rs.2 while verification when adding? After adding card, for first 24 hours, load limit is 2000. In past it was like that. Don't know now whether same is applied for first 24 hours or whether limit is increase to say 5K or 10K etc.

It's always better to first add card to check whether it will work or not. Most of HDFC CC don't give any problem. But if you add/use your HDFC card on say, faimly member payzapp acc. they will first debit Rs.2 and credit back just to verify card details and whether it is a valid card. As you are using a different bank card, it may be a problem. But most cards are allowed to be used. Also check whether your online txn limits are fine.

My payzapp wallet not allowing RBL and BOB cc for loading money. Not even going to OTP page. Straight away going to failure screen with technical issue after hitting add button
My RBL 50K and BOB 25K (after 2nd attempt) worked.

Is the card already added to Payzapp? Were you charged Rs.2 while verification when adding? After adding card, for first 24 hours, load limit is 2000. In past it was like that. Don't know now whether same is applied for first 24 hours or whether limit is increase to say 5K or 10K etc.

It's always better to first add card to check whether it will work or not. Most of HDFC CC don't give any problem. But if you add/use your HDFC card on say, faimly member payzapp acc. they will first debit Rs.2 and credit back just to verify card details and whether it is a valid card. As you are using a different bank card, it may be a problem. But most cards are allowed to be used. Also check whether your online txn limits are fine.
I got the same response like yours from payzaap support. After I deleted my already added card i.e different bank, then added this card and verified. Then it started working. But, earlier it was working without adding process. Becoz it was limited four cards.

I got the same response like yours from payzaap support. After I deleted my already added card i.e different bank, then added this card and verified. Then it started working. But, earlier it was working without adding process. Becoz it was limited four cards.
Good to hear it worked for you. :) I was also not getting the point as how a card can't work as Payzapp supports all of DC/CC except PPI Wallets virtual cards.

I have been using 2 Bo* Eter** cards to load PZ for the last few months. However, this month most transactions are failing even after showing success message screen, it says "waiting" and the history shows declined! Money is debited from CC and then refunded! I always remove when card is added to PZ since earlier I wasn't given points after saving this CC since the saved token was not considered online tx (as explained by someone on this forum). Any solution in sight? PZ CC has not responded for several days now and I need to do rent payment soon.

Update:I also tried a small value tx of Rs 1200 when card was saved in previous trial. It also showed success but again the "processing" screen appeared!

Last edited:
Back