Devaluation Payzapp devaluation. Loading Charges

Just yesterday I used my balance and uninstalled PayZapp with a promise to never use it again. I was rarely using it only to pay income tax by loading to wallet and using Payzapp card to pay at IT website to complete milestone. Some people exploit anything good for gaining money from others which end good things for people like us also who always use mostly for personal spendigs. We use CC only when it is needed not because it can fetch us reward.

RBI, SEBI and others regulators are discouraging everything in India and we are living in an open jail where there is an invisble dictotorship on how we should live our lives. India has been a poor economy from long only because we are over conservative with everything and it gives our administrators nightmares when people use their brain. 2016 Demonetisiation collapsed a parallel economy on which crore of people were dependent. They were jobless overnight or life became a hell for them after sometime. What did Govt done for them so that they can put their lives back on track. Thing is on one side Govt no matter who rules are clueless on how to provide jobs to people or how to create new jobs and when people are taking things in their own hands it irks them and they want everything on their own table. Many people who aren't aware of technical knowhows are being duped by so called Digital India warriors on ground. When Govt can't put people in check why they make common people suffer. When they don't have full proof system that can bring equality, why they expect people to follow every other law that a common people don't even understand.

No matter what you say but doing a small business in India has so much hassles that people find it easy to stay jobless than to start a business anf every other day, the lunatics at FinMin, RBI and SEBI finds ways to bring more joblessness to country. So called educated illiterates want to rule every person here but have no plans. So called economic experts today and see where the whole world is standing where 90% of people don't have enough to fulfill basic needs. In past a person with 10 children had the capacity to run family and these days a person with 1 child is living on rent with no near scope of having own home.

Ek kaam kar Shanshikanta Das, saarey credit cards hi band kar de. Banks ko keh CC ka business hi band kardo. What is the benefit of a tap water from Govt when people can use it according to laws framed by others. It's like you pay for water but can't use it for 90% of purpose and only to drink.

Fee-and-charges-for-PayZapp-Mailer.jpg

Wallet to Bank - 1.18% ( from earlier 2.95%)
Card to Wallet - 1.77% ( from earlier FREE)

Possibly the last nail on the coffin. Good move to stop the unwanted rotation.
Could have implemented limits like free load up to 25k.
For people rotating money to bank - No impact
For people using it for transactions like TAX or fees - Unnecessary impact of 1.77%.

It seems this move is to somehow encourage money rotation to bank instead of using it for some payments. just an opinion.

Just yesterday I used my balance and uninstalled PayZapp with a promise to never use it again. I was rarely using it only to pay income tax by loading to wallet and using Payzapp card to pay at IT website to complete milestone. Some people exploit anything good for gaining money from others which end good things for people like us also who always use mostly for personal spendigs. We use CC only when it is needed not because it can fetch us reward.

RBI, SEBI and others regulators are discouraging everything in India and we are living in an open jail where there is an invisble dictotorship on how we should live our lives. India has been a poor economy from long only because we are over conservative with everything and it gives our administrators nightmares when people use their brain. 2016 Demonetisiation collapsed a parallel economy on which crore of people were dependent. They were jobless overnight or life became a hell for them after sometime. What did Govt done for them so that they can put their lives back on track. Thing is on one side Govt no matter who rules are clueless on how to provide jobs to people or how to create new jobs and when people are taking things in their own hands it irks them and they want everything on their own table. Many people who aren't aware of technical knowhows are being duped by so called Digital India warriors on ground. When Govt can't put people in check why they make common people suffer. When they don't have full proof system that can bring equality, why they expect people to follow every other law that a common people don't even understand.

No matter what you say but doing a small business in India has so much hassles that people find it easy to stay jobless than to start a business anf every other day, the lunatics at FinMin, RBI and SEBI finds ways to bring more joblessness to country. So called educated illiterates want to rule every person here but have no plans. So called economic experts today and see where the whole world is standing where 90% of people don't have enough to fulfill basic needs. In past a person with 10 children had the capacity to run family and these days a person with 1 child is living on rent with no near scope of having own home.

Ek kaam kar Shanshikanta Das, saarey credit cards hi band kar de. Banks ko keh CC ka business hi band kardo. What is the benefit of a tap water from Govt when people can use it according to laws framed by others. It's like you pay for water but can't use it for 90% of purpose and only to drink.
There is some degree of truth in this

For people rotating money to bank - No impact
For people using it for transactions like TAX or fees - Unnecessary impact of 1.77%.

It seems this move is to somehow encourage money rotation to bank instead of using it for some payments. just an opinion.
This is 100% correct..
Before without any fee we can load into the wallet and use it for legitimate purposes without any fee .. ( even though there are only a few places we can use this payzapp wallet..

Now, ther is a charge to loadint this via CC .. so it ia deterrence to use PayZap wallet for legitimate purposes..

where as they are encouraging the transger to Bank accounts.. what a crap ...

100000 % agree with you... the choices are getting reduced and everything is getting centralised .. God knows for what purpose..
Imagine when that CBDC comes into the play..

This is 100% correct..
Before without any fee we can load into the wallet and use it for legitimate purposes without any fee .. ( even though there are only a few places we can use this payzapp wallet..

Now, ther is a charge to loadint this via CC .. so it ia deterrence to use PayZap wallet for legitimate purposes..

where as they are encouraging the transger to Bank accounts.. what a crap ...
yeah.... I was surprised to see these changes. Ulta dimag wala proposal.... can't see any positive or logic in this.

It's a business, they were losing money paying for the payment gateways.
After the abuse done to them because it was being promoted, this was expected.

I think it is done to improve overall profitability for Payzap

For people rotating money - payzapp is recovering money by charging them 2.95% currently. But loosing money to people who are loading wallet free of charge and paying bills / taxes

Net charges for credit card to bank is 1.5+1+GST , so in total 2.5 + GST and for wallet load there will be charges from credit card side also. How they are promoting this?
This is very expensive. Infact now it would be prudent to pay annual fee and sleep peacefully.
Roj roj ka RR ho gya hai enka.
Kabhi ye devaluation kabhi wo ..
Ye MCC use karoge to kuch ni milega, es website se purchase karoge to kuch ni milega.
Etni chikchik ho gai hai BC.
Sab card band karo aur cash use karo.
Very true. This devaluation wave is too much. Most probably by next year we will have to close all paid cards we hold.

Very Bad move. Instead of promoting it as a wallet which can be used for day to day purchases with the help of tap and pay feature, they have downgraded payzapp wallet into a money rotation instrument.

Very substandard move from a reputed bank like hdfc.

Maybe they resorted to such cheap moves because of the poor adoption of payzapp wallet by hdfc customers
My 2 cents

HDFC Bank ne bahut se devaluation kiya but HDFC Platinum Debit Card se 1% cashback on Credit card bill payment ka nahi kiya, Why ?

Kyunki bahut paisa hai HDFC bank k pas.
Hdfc will be charging other banks for settling the credit card bill. A portion of that charge collected is passed down to us as 1% cashback. There won't be any loss in this to them and thereby no reason to devalue it.

Ary bhaio koi ye batayega ke payzapp me wallet to bank transfer ka option kahan aata hai.... i have full kyc payzapp but never used transfered money to account. But after this change, want to load wallet in July and would transfer in August!! Also if some one could enlighten me how much can I load and transfer with out stucking my money in wallet.

Nice... Aapda main Avsar ka udaharan :)

Tap on "payzapp Wallet" on home page. Check for option " send money to account".