• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB RUPAY SELECT UPGRADE

Shalbin

TF Buzz
Hello Guys,
How could i upgrade to PNB Rupay Select from PNB Rupay Platinum.

Few Clarifications needed!
1. Whether both cards will be in active status?
2. Any Limit Increase?
3. If Applied through PNB Genie, Income documents needed?
4. What are the major benefits as being in the higher Rupay Variant.

Please helpout.
-Thanks

You can confirm from ECard option and bye the way congratulations 🎉
Thank you , platinum card gone from profile , only select card is there and transactions not working , i tried in rupay select website and also swiggy app add card option . It's not even going to otp page , hopefully it will work on few days .

I am planning to use this card for Bangalore 080 international lounge or singapore SATS lounge .

Thank you , platinum card gone from profile , only select card is there and transactions not working , i tried in rupay select website and also swiggy app add card option . It's not even going to otp page , hopefully it will work on few days .

I am planning to use this card for Bangalore 080 international lounge or singapore SATS lounge .
I have not tried any online transaction as it was by default disabled as per RBI regulation when any new card ships so I prefer to open online only after receiving physical card in good packaging condition. I tried for removing old account and adding this card to UPI and it worked flawlessly.

I have not tried any online transaction as it was by default disabled as per RBI regulation when any new card ships so I prefer to open online only after receiving physical card in good packaging condition. I tried for removing old account and adding this card to UPI and it worked flawlessly.
For now not working , unable to add UPI also .
Currently online transaction going to otp page , but not successful. Anyway no urgent. Still have 2 weeks time for international trip , hopefully will receive the card before that .

For now not working , unable to add UPI also .
Currently online transaction going to otp page , but not successful. Anyway no urgent. Still have 2 weeks time for international trip , hopefully will receive the card before that .
Do you have sent activation msg like ACTIV XXXXXX YYYYYYYY to 7092200200 where xx is last 6 digit of your card and yy is your DOB

Has anyone tried to register their pnb select card in priority pass?
Note : we can register our rupay cards in priority pass app and get our digital card for international lounge access. I tried with canara rupay debit card and tata neu card .
International transactions should be ON to register it .
They might charge 1$ validation but they mentioned it will be refunded .

Has anyone tried to register their pnb select card in priority pass?
Note : we can register our rupay cards in priority pass app and get our digital card for international lounge access. I tried with canara rupay debit card and tata neu card .
International transactions should be ON to register it .
They might charge 1$ validation but they mentioned it will be refunded .
Not able to register pnb select on priority pass. Tata neu infinity was registered easily.

Back