• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After an amazing bull run by Axis Magnus/Reserve. The music has stopped. Read more about Axis Magnus/Reserve on Axis Magnus: Devaluation w.e.f. 12th Aug 2023
Per the alleged leaked document - Axis will no longer provide 10K/50K renewal benefit going forward. My question to you - Will renew your Magnus/Reserve next cycle?

Also I'm trying to see how many members here have Magnus/Reserve and were effected by this news.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
After an amazing bull run by Axis Magnus/Reserve. The music has stopped. Read more about Axis Magnus/Reserve on Axis Magnus: Devaluation w.e.f. 12th Aug 2023
Per the alleged leaked document - Axis will no longer provide 10K/50K renewal benefit going forward. My question to you - Will renew your Magnus/Reserve next cycle?

Also I'm trying to see how many members here have Magnus/Reserve and were effected by this news.
I hope Axis sees this. :p

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

There should be one more option: "I have already achieved the milestone. So not bothered by renewal fee." or something like this.

Reactions: 1RC

SuperKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My card is due to be renewed in Sep, if i close my card, I will lose329 the bonus RPs of spend done in June and July, I am 2L short of meeting annual spend criteria, any way out for me.. please suggest

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Most probably will still be keeping the Magnus. An upgrade to Reserve will be out of the question if the transfer ratio‘s stay the same. But if they continue to devalue it any further, I doubt if anyone in their right mind will renew. As for me I have extracted more than what I paid for the card just in BMS, got more than 30x the value of the card in Airline miles, etc.
Lets see if we get any better options.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Most probably will still be keeping the Magnus. An upgrade to Reserve will be out of the question if the transfer ratio‘s stay the same. But if they continue to devalue it any further, I doubt if anyone in their right mind will renew. As for me I have extracted more than what I paid for the card just in BMS, got more than 30x the value of the card in Airline miles, etc.
Lets see if we get any better options.
BMS offer is literally Goat ed not gonna lie and same with the PP

I don't know what to do considering Gyftr 5X and all the additional things

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
they should give something for renewal like even 5K tata cliq.
it may be worth it for me, considering Eazydiner, airport concierge and lounge, movie tickets, and hitting milestones for 2 months (convert 50k points to cash) would pay for the card. I don't understand this reaction from social media influencers and fururs.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
they should give something for renewal like even 5K tata cliq.
it may be worth it for me, considering Eazydiner, airport concierge and lounge, movie tickets, and hitting milestones for 2 months (convert 50k points to cash) would pay for the card. I don't understand this reaction from social media influencers and fururs.
Dude lounge is so important

Yesterday I was travelling CCU-PNQ and the TravelClub lounge was full with 40 odd people waiting outside and the Irish Coffee House (Premium/Business Class Lounge) was half filled (entry via Vistara Gold tier/Business Class tickets/PP)

I always have a meal at the lounge, imagine having (just the) Magnus and having to wait with 40 people ahead of you

hvninhll

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is this alleged devaluation even real? Some people on reddit are suggesting that it is a fake post. The OP on reddit has mentioned that he did not receive this email from Axis but from someone else non related to Axis.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is this alleged devaluation even real? Some people on reddit are suggesting that it is a fake post. The OP on reddit has mentioned that he did not receive this email from Axis but from someone else non related to Axis.
Come to the main devaluation thread. All your doubts will be answered there. And yes most probably this is true. Some people have also confirmed with the Customer care and as per them this is yet to be officially communicated to everyone and will be done by the next week. And also we got this circular from an Axis CC executive.

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Yesterday I was travelling CCU-PNQ and the TravelClub lounge was full with 40 odd people waiting outside and the Irish Coffee House (Premium/Business Class Lounge) was half filled (entry via Vistara Gold tier/Business Class tickets/PP)

I always have a meal at the lounge, imagine having (just the) Magnus and having to wait with 40 people ahead of you
Using PP at domestic lounges is chargeable right?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Nothing left to imagination. This is the reality now