• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After an amazing bull run by Axis Magnus/Reserve. The music has stopped. Read more about Axis Magnus/Reserve on Axis Magnus: Devaluation w.e.f. 12th Aug 2023
Per the alleged leaked document - Axis will no longer provide 10K/50K renewal benefit going forward. My question to you - Will renew your Magnus/Reserve next cycle?

Also I'm trying to see how many members here have Magnus/Reserve and were effected by this news.

I was watching the TF video about comparison of Magnus and Infinia , there he mentioned it is chargeable.
What I am stating is a real life scenario. Search the forum and you’ll find all sort of discussions on this topic. In short, yes it can be used for free domestically too. Now i think they are limiting the lounges though in the new circular.

jyada attachment mat rakho yar....... ideology change karo............magnus nahi to reserve nahi to infinia....... compitition me koi to top karega... :D :D

PDF's and Screenshots are scary and dangerous tools. It can make people lose their marbles, go ooze out their emotions whenever, wherever and from whatever. They can be shared over social media, whatsapp, forum posts to frighten people. What else :unsure:

Back