• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After an amazing bull run by Axis Magnus/Reserve. The music has stopped. Read more about Axis Magnus/Reserve on Axis Magnus: Devaluation w.e.f. 12th Aug 2023
Per the alleged leaked document - Axis will no longer provide 10K/50K renewal benefit going forward. My question to you - Will renew your Magnus/Reserve next cycle?

Also I'm trying to see how many members here have Magnus/Reserve and were effected by this news.

@Slayer @TechnoFino
What is this , my whole point of making the poll is defeated. Why was it merged with something totally different? Now my original post and purpose is gone. Never going to post ever anything. Atleast compare before merging something.

I initially thought I would not renew the Magnus card. Then I did a bit of research and found that Magnus would still be a decent card for my use case. But is it worth all the trouble of waiting 90-120 days for your points? I am on the fence about whether to hold on to the Magnus now. I hate uncertainty when it comes to anything, and Axis is making it very hard for us to retain our trust in them. For those who are renewing their cards, why do you think it would be a good idea?

Which other card gives more benefit than Magnus wrt ER and others? I still see good benefit though devalued.
What fancies me is the meet & greet. And is helpful when traveling with aged or children.

nah, not closing, meet and greet ka chaska laggea haii normal flight board krna teels so middle class and boring these days 😂

On a lighter note, not to offend anyone.
Actually enquired about paid pranaam service for my wife (mumbai international T2) y'day and they quoted 8650 as cost of the service. It's actually a very expensive service.

Actually enquired about paid pranaam service for my wife (mumbai international T2) y'day and they quoted 8650 as cost of the service. It's actually a very expensive service.
My goodness, never knew it's that expensive. I've tried the service thrice and mind blowing experience it was 💯 and moreover ltf magnoos haii to vaise b band nee krta mai to chahe kitna b devalue krlem

A more bigger issue with Axis is "Trust", after all the devals. Seems like they have really messed up. Stupid strategy they followed to get people sign up for their credit cards, and now trying something similar to expand their Burgundy customer base as well- which I believe will backfire.
One should never forget that Axis was once UTI Bank- which was owned by LIC, GIC, etc. If one can remember, UTI was worse thn many PSUs back then, and no wonder, Axis borrowed that legacy. My heart goes out with those customers who Axis got after their acquiring of Citi.

Hi Guys,

My Magnus was issued on 23 Jan 2023 and my billing cycle is 16th of every month. So when will the card be due for renewal? In other words, until when can I keep this card?

I want to cancel the card, but I have the annual travel coming up on 27th Dec 2023 and would like to use the Airport meet and greet. So want to know when the renewal is done, so that I can cancel the card at the appropriate time after utilising the meet and greet service.

Back