• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After an amazing bull run by Axis Magnus/Reserve. The music has stopped. Read more about Axis Magnus/Reserve on Axis Magnus: Devaluation w.e.f. 12th Aug 2023
Per the alleged leaked document - Axis will no longer provide 10K/50K renewal benefit going forward. My question to you - Will renew your Magnus/Reserve next cycle?

Also I'm trying to see how many members here have Magnus/Reserve and were effected by this news.

Hi Guys,

My Magnus was issued on 23 Jan 2023 and my billing cycle is 16th of every month. So when will the card be due for renewal? In other words, until when can I keep this card?

I want to cancel the card, but I have the annual travel coming up on 27th Dec 2023 and would like to use the Airport meet and greet. So want to know when the renewal is done, so that I can cancel the card at the appropriate time after utilising the meet and greet service.
You will be charged 11800 renewal free in the 16 Jan 2024 bill, so you will need to close it on 28 December, immediately after using the airport meet and greet service.
Personally I have paid the renewal fee, received a 10000 Tata Cliq voucher and kept the card

You will be charged 11800 renewal free in the 16 Jan 2024 bill, so you will need to close it on 28 December, immediately after using the airport meet and greet service.
Personally I have paid the renewal fee, received a 10000 Tata Cliq voucher and kept the card
Thanks for your response mate.

In worse case scenario let’s say if I am unable to cancel the card on 28th and cancel it on 1st jan …will I still have to pay the renewal (since the card has crossed its anniversary date), or do I have an option to cancel the card even then ?

If it’s too much of a hassle to cancel the card after I have been charged , then I’ll rather forfeit the meet and greet and will cancel the card on 1st Dec only. Magnus has gone in my closet anyway.

Thanks for your response mate.

In worse case scenario let’s say if I am unable to cancel the card on 28th and cancel it on 1st jan …will I still have to pay the renewal (since the card has crossed its anniversary date), or do I have an option to cancel the card even then ?

If it’s too much of a hassle to cancel the card after I have been charged , then I’ll rather forfeit the meet and greet and will cancel the card on 1st Dec only. Magnus has gone in my closet anyway.
No problem even if they charge you 11800.
Just phone customer care to remove the 11800 charge because you are closing the card.
If you are not closing the card they will not remove the charge.

Last edited:
Back