• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre approved cards on Swiggy, Tata Neu and Paytm

damn

TF Buzz
I am getting the option to apply for the following cards on Tata Neu and Paytm

1. Tata Neu - Tata Neu Infinity and Plus FYF
2. Paytm - Regalia Gold, Paytm Cobranded, SBI Cobranded
3. Swiggy - Swiggy Cobranded
I wanted to get a HDFC card, and as per forum, I think one should strive to get a core card first.
Are these cards going to be approved at once if I go forward with them? Like one would be approved for Axis Ace in GPay at once.

Also, quick disclaimer - I was rejected by HDFC in MAY 2024, so is this going to be an issue?

Reactions: SSV

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I wanted to get a HDFC card, and as per forum, I think one should strive to get a core card first.
Are these cards going to be approved at once if I go forward with them? Like one would be approved for Axis Ace in GPay at once.

Also, quick disclaimer - I was rejected by HDFC in MAY 2024, so is this going to be an issue?
Apply in September first week for paytm Regalia gold card then neu infinity
Swiggy not sure about the chance of getting approved

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Offers you are getting in Paytm are "sponsored" offers .. It is just applying like a fresh application.. nothing to do with pre-eligible, pre-approved etc...

Tata Neu - infinity ones are kind of genuine .. if you have any exisitng HDFC card, you are guranteed to get this card..
Swiggy is also similar, you are almost guaranteed to get the this card provided you already have one HDFC card ( preferable core card)..

So , back to the drawing board.. you need to wait until the cooling period is over (ie. 3 months) and apply for a core card first and then hunt begins..
Enjoy...

Last edited:

aries

TF Buzz
Offers you are getting in Paytm are "sponsored" offers .. It is just applying like a fresh application.. nothing to do with pre-eligible, pre-approved etc...

Tata Neu - infinity ones are kind of genuine .. if you have any exisitng HDFC card, you are guranteed to get this card..
Swiggy is also similar, you are almost guaranteed to get the this card provided you already have one HDFC card ( preferable core card)..

So , back to the drawing board.. you need to wait until the cooling period is over (ie. 3 months) and apply for a core card first and then hunt begins..
Enjoy...
Off topic: what's the cooling period after ICICI rejection? @SSV

Reactions: SSV

damn

TF Buzz

Enjoy...
I do not have any card from HDFC unfortunately; so that would mean it is more or less a fresh application I guess?

You only get provisional approval when you apply, final approval takes a few days. A minimum of 3 months cooling period is recommended after rejection, getting a core card is probably better but chances of getting regalia gold is less, swiggy is getting approved more recently and is also a great card if you use swiggy, you also get 5% off on many ecom sites.