• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

We wish to inform you that your bill generation date is 01st of every month and due date will be on 20th of every month.

When I asked them to change, first they said it is not possible, all customers have same date.

When I told them about rbi guidelines, they told they are working to add this feature and will update.

Haven't responded yet, almost 2 months completing now.

When I asked them to change, first they said it is not possible, all customers have same date.

When I told them about rbi guidelines, they told they are working to add this feature and will update.

Haven't responded yet, almost 2 months completing now.
We wish to inform you that your bill generation date is 01st of every month and due date will be on 20th of every month.

The turnaround time to receive the credit card e-statement on your registered email id is by 07th of every month.

woww read all the comment in this thread, I have bob select with 40k limit , i'm confused though should i send ITR of under 10 lakhs or Infinia statement of 12.36 lakhs or something else, bob select card is 4 month old , need help @hashiro7 @Batmanbaba and sending first mail to whom, who love Eterna LTF if not paid Eterna it seem spend 25k in 60 days and 1st year Eterna is YFY

woww read all the comment in this thread, I have bob select with 40k limit , i'm confused though should i send ITR of under 10 lakhs or Infinia statement of 12.36 lakhs or something else, card is 4 month old , need help @hashiro7 @Batmanbaba and sending first mail to whom, who love Eterna LTF if not paid Eterna it seem spend 25k in 60 days and 1st year Eterna is YFY
For Eterna upgrade you need to mail at conversions@bobfinancial.com.

woww read all the comment in this thread, I have bob select with 40k limit , i'm confused though should i send ITR of under 10 lakhs or Infinia statement of 12.36 lakhs or something else, bob select card is 4 month old , need help @hashiro7 @Batmanbaba and sending first mail to whom, who love Eterna LTF if not paid Eterna it seem spend 25k in 60 days and 1st year Eterna is YFY
I think c2c upgrade online is not possible... You should try via branch.... In online they are either asking salary slip or itr

My ITR is greater than 30 lacs but BoB has sent me a mail today declining myLTF Eterna request. However, they are offering me a paid one.
someone on this thread had mentioned that you should keep on sending them emails because the ticket is assigned to a new person everytime and the new person might take your request forward. i assume that you will also escalate this matter to their escalation emailid. please keep us updated.

someone on this thread had mentioned that you should keep on sending them emails because the ticket is assigned to a new person everytime and the new person might take your request forward. i assume that you will also escalate this matter to their escalation emailid. please keep us updated.
Yes I said that... It worked for me in case of rupay easy to rupay premier upgrade

I have forwarded my mail to crm1. Let’s see. I don’t know why would they deny LTF 🤦🏼‍♂️

Today I got reply saying fill the conversions form. Didn't confirm LTF anywhere in mail for 30L income.

I crossed all fee related things in form and mentioned LTF Eterna and attached it along with ITR acknowledgement.

Hope they give LTF Eterna now.
Sent first mail on 30th July for LTF upgrade.

Filled conversions form and attached ITR on 3rd August.

Sent follow up mails on 8th, 12th and 22nd August.

Got below reply on 13th and 23rd August.
We would like to inform you that your request is under reviewing we will revert you shortly after receiving confirmation from higher authorities.

Got below reply on 26th August.
We refer to your trail mail and write to inform you that we have taken up matter with higher authority , after receiving approval from higher authority we will revert you shortly.

In between, got a few more automated replies saying new ticket number every time.

Going by others timeline, it will probably take 1-2 weeks more.

any one converted eterna paid to eterna LTF?
if yes, what was the ITR/salary during the paid period vs LTF.
after what duration applied for paid to LTF conversion?

Back