• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem in Federal bank credit card application

Tarun239

TF Premier
Dear friends, while applying for federal bank credit card, I am facing issue at step of submitting bank statement ( both methods ie through netbanking and uploading of statement), I am getting error code 500,what is the possible solution, kindly suggest, thanks. I have tried all possible browsers as well( chrome, forefox, etc).

Dear friends, while applying for federal bank credit card, I am facing issue at step of submitting bank statement ( both methods ie through netbanking and uploading of statement), I am getting error code 500,what is the possible solution, kindly suggest, thanks. I have tried all possible browsers as well( chrome, forefox, etc).
Clear cache and try
System may think u already uploaded else

Keep trying new browsers. I think Safari might help, have no extensions running. As vanilla as possible.
It will work eventually.

Forget about federal...
6 months ago , i had given lead about this bug to their backend team...
Even on pics n video on whatsapp n mail..

Still not yet resolved...

And they keep calling for stating that application left behind by you please complete...

Hahaha ch##ya bank... ab tak solve nai kar paye...

After 6 month , 1 week ago i again got whatsapp msg by federal official account that LTF cc..

I applied somehow n rejected the card without asking any docs.
Reason : Pincode not serviceable
Irony is their bank is just 1 km away from my home
And living in tier 3 city , where AMEX , SC all serviceable...

Hahaha drop plan for federal cc.

Forget about federal...
6 months ago , i had given lead about this bug to their backend team...
Even on pics n video on whatsapp n mail..

Still not yet resolved...

And they keep calling for stating that application left behind by you please complete...

Hahaha ch##ya bank... ab tak solve nai kar paye...

After 6 month , 1 week ago i again got whatsapp msg by federal official account that LTF cc..

I applied somehow n rejected the card without asking any docs.
Reason : Pincode not serviceable
Irony is their bank is just 1 km away from my home
And living in tier 3 city , where AMEX , SC all serviceable...

Hahaha drop plan for federal cc.
My city doesn't even have a federal branch but they still gace me celesta with a decent limit. I don't know how these banks works.

I was able to submit my federal bank credit card application today. After application submission, there was application number, and msg read ur application number **** is being processed, u will receive update in 7 working days. What happens after this step??? I have a federal saving account. What are the chances of approval??

I tried again few minutes ago after seeing your post and my salary statement was uploaded successfully this time without error. So it appears the issue was from fedbank side. I think you have high chances of approval because they would have rejected your application right after uploading bank statement as they did with mine. I already have 7-8 credit cards with decent limits, wanted to collect fed card for online offers. I had also tried long time ago, was rejected then too. They did the same this time also, even after having banking relationship with them, decent FD with them, good CIBIL but Banks and their stupid "policies". Time to close the account! 1000006465.webp 1000006461.webp

I tried again few minutes ago after seeing your post and my salary statement was uploaded successfully this time without error. So it appears the issue was from fedbank side. I think you have high chances of approval because they would have rejected your application right after uploading bank statement as they did with mine. I already have 7-8 credit cards with decent limits, wanted to collect fed card for online offers. I had also tried long time ago, was rejected then too. They did the same this time also, even after having banking relationship with them, decent FD with them, good CIBIL but Banks and their stupid "policies". Time to close the account!View attachment 60569View attachment 60570
After submitting the application, I m getting this msg continuously- Dear Customer, Thanks for your interest. To apply for a Credit Card, please click https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in. Happy Banking- Federal Bank.
I have mailed federal bank and called them, they have asked me to wait, their system as per me is flawed. Except for federal bank, I hold credit card from almost all banks(30 plus) and including wife's ( 50 plus) . Getting federal card is now more of an ego issue rather than a need thing actually. My application has been declined by federal bank previously 3-4 times( mostly I think it was number of enquiry issue last year). I was on credit card applying spree last year after joining this community. So, I have fingers crossed, let's see what federal bank has to offer.

So, finally received federal imperio card, I actually needed basic card from federal bank from bank offers, it was toughest card for me to get(4 times rejection) . I did couple of things, opened an account with them, secondly I had no enquiries in last 4 mths and 2 in last 6 months, so those trying to apply for it should try to keep ur enquiry count to minimum, also they r fetching experian now, my experian score was 807.

So, finally received federal imperio card, I actually needed basic card from federal bank from bank offers, it was toughest card for me to get(4 times rejection) . I did couple of things, opened an account with them, secondly I had no enquiries in last 4 mths and 2 in last 6 months, so those trying to apply for it should try to keep ur enquiry count to minimum, also they r fetching experian now, my experian score was 807.
when did you open account.. how much did you maintained...

Back