• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem with hdfc preferred Saving acc.

divyam

TF Neo
I opened account in hdfc with initial deposit of 5l for prefered hdfc saving acc with acc no. Of own choice . Account has been opened for more than 7 days but it's still show it's basic saving acc . Want to know it's common with everyone or it's my Rm who is not doing his work properly ?

It takes a few days to reflect as preferred. Since, you said it’s already 7 days, my guess is it should reflect by the end of this week. In the coming 3-4 days when you login to HDFC net banking. It will reflect as preferred.

I opened account in hdfc with initial deposit of 5l for prefered hdfc saving acc with acc no. Of own choice . Account has been opened for more than 7 days but it's still show it's basic saving acc . Want to know it's common with everyone or it's my Rm who is not doing his work properly ?
It takes time, please be patient... You could contact your RM / BM to subside your enthusiasm...

Check the product code with the bank account statement and see whether it matches with preferred product code.

Back