• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My Credit Card is Closed On Card Level But My Credit card is not closed on Account Level

ihmahetar

TF Select
Dear Team Members , Screenshot_2024-02-16-08-19-00-131_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I have requested credit card closer on September 2022 my card is closed on card level but in account level it is not closed so 500 rs penalty rules apply or not.

Please help me

Edit On 16-02-2024 Now Card is also Cancelled On Account Level And New Credit card Statement Bill Generated 0 Rs Due Duration Of Statement Sep -22 To Feb -24 And Noc Provide Within 4 working Days

Penalty Rs 500 Per Day is under process or under Investigation and Every 2 days get mail we require more days for resolve your query.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-16-08-19-27-515_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-16-08-19-27-515_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
ICICI has a joint account for all core CCs
So if you have more than 1 core CC and you are asking to close a core CC then ICICI closed it at the card level
I don't think so because you are still using ICICI Core CC which is linked to your ICICI CC account

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear Team Members ,

I have requested credit card closer on September 2022 my card is closed on card level but in account level it is not closed so 500 rs penalty rules apply or not.

Please help me
To cancel a card at account level you need to close all your cards with ICICI Bank.
P.S. After Ankur's (Credofly) success against Axis bank now everyone is praying for their bank to commit some wrongdoing/unethical practices😂😂

ihmahetar

TF Select
To cancel a card at account level you need to close all your cards with ICICI Bank.
P.S. After Ankur's (Credofly) success against Axis bank now everyone is praying for their bank to commit some wrongdoing/unethical practices😂😂
Jab mene card closer ki request ki thi tab mere pass sirf ek hi ICICI Bank ka credit card tha

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please Read this
So they have confirmed that there are no outstanding dues payable on the card level. Also, I believe that you don't have any other card with ICICI currently, right? If so, why aren't you proceeding with the Account level cancellation of the card ? Or have u applied / are using some other series card currently ?

Paritosh

TF Select
So if you have more than 1 core CC and you are asking to close a core CC then ICICI closed it at the card level
I don't think so because you are still using ICICI Core CC which is linked to your ICICI CC account
I closed coral cc few years back. Is this the reason I am not getting any core cc?

Paritosh

TF Select
Have you tried Twitter/X route to get core ICICI CC?
I tried Twitter. Visited BM, opened wealth account, tried through RM. Nobody was able to apply. Tried directly from iMobile. Application was created and rejected within 2 days.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I tried Twitter. Visited BM, opened wealth account, tried through RM. Nobody was able to apply. Tried directly from iMobile. Application was created and rejected within 2 days.
Try again
DM icici bank on Twitter ask to provide icici palatinum cc against Amazonpay cc
Share your mobile number and last 4 digits of amz card

ihmahetar

TF Select
Final Update: On 19-03-2024 I recieved mail from ICICI Bank And Icici bank ready for give me 5000 Compensation Instead Of 500 rs per day compensation

NTT

TF Buzz
hi,

Last year (March 2023) I had closed ICICI secured credit card (at Account Level) against Fixed Deposit which was the only ICICI card I used till now.

Though they didn't provide any NOC but the card shows closed in CIBIL.

My usage of this saving account has only gone Up (considerably compared to the time I had that FD based card). Still, there has not been any offer of pre approved card from ICICI.

I am wondering..

Is it the case that ICICI doesn't provide credit cards after closure of cards by a customer ?

If yes, is it a permanent thing or some cooling period is there after which they may offer?