• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to pay HDFC CC bil of 60k by 20th of this month. After reading this thread, I'm leaning towards getting RBL signature+ but i don't have an account in RBL.
  1. How long will it take to open the account and get the card?
  2. Which account is best for this? I don't have any RBL branches near me so online would be best. I can manage MAB of around 10-25k but less MAB is better.
  3. The CB of 1000 is added as reward points or direct CB or vouchers? If vouchers, which brand?
  4. Some people mention minimum 10k spend on DC, what is that about?
  5. What apps are working for this right now?

Edit:
@j_s any help?

Last edited:
I have to pay HDFC CC bil of 60k by 20th of this month. After reading this thread, I'm leaning towards getting RBL signature+ but i don't have an account in RBL. How long will it take to open the account and get the card?
Which account is best for this. I can manage MAB of around 10-25k but less MAB is better.
The CB of 1000 is added as reward points or direct CB or vouchers? If vouchers, which brand?
Some people mention minimum 10k spend on DC, what is that about?
You need to put questions by numbering them then its easy to answer..
To start with it will take max of a week to setup your account and Signature DC. So you have plenty of time

You need to put questions by numbering them then its easy to answer..
To start with it will take max of a week to setup your account and Signature DC. So you have plenty of time
Can you suggest which card will be better for 1+ lakh credit card payment monthly. As per the thread,looks rbl signature+ debit card is bestt.Please confirm

Can you suggest which card will be better for 1+ lakh credit card payment monthly. As per the thread,looks rbl signature+ debit card is bestt.Please confirm
Yes, but after 5 L in total per year, the rate of return starts decreasing. Other options include:

1) HDFC platinum DC upto 75000 per month
2) IndusInd select/ exclusive just above 1L per month
3) axis liberty DC 60k per quarter

Enjoy

Last edited:
How to use axis liberty?
1) Pay 60k in a quarter and get 750 AGV

Just pay your any bank cc bill in any app using liberty DC/ UPi for an amount of 60K in total in a calendar quarter.. you will get 750 GV after the quarter…

Or

2) Pay 25k every month , get 750 AGV for quarter

You pay 25k cc bill like above for each month
then
your axis liberty account become 0 MAB
and
You get 750 voucher for 75k payments in that quarter…

Which account is best for this? I don't have any RBL branches near me so online would be best. I can manage MAB of around 10-25k but less MAB is better

There is one account which 10k MAB, this is what branch people generally offer to you when opening
The CB of 1000 is added as reward points or direct CB or vouchers? If vouchers, which brand
they will send you 1k voucher email. You can redeem it to Amazon Pay Voucher

Some people mention minimum 10k spend on DC, what is that about
You will get 1% CB for the minimum spend of 10k cumulatively in a calendar month . If total spends are less than 10k in a month you won’t get any CB for that month

What apps are working for this right now?
Any app anywhere.

Yes, but after 5 L in total per year, the rate of return start decreasing. Other options include:

1) HDFC platinum DC upto 75000 per month
2) IndusInd select/ exclusive just above 1L per month
3) axis liberty DC 60k per quarter

Enjoy
I need to pay my HDFC credit card bill, so I don't need the platinum debit card.

1. Is the IndusInd card a better choice, as you suggested?

2. If yes, how can I get it easily? Any tips?

3.After I get the debit card, which app should I use to pay the HDFC credit card bill?

1) Pay 60k in a quarter and get 750 AGV

Just pay your any bank cc bill in any app using liberty DC/ UPi for an amount of 60K in total in a calendar quarter.. you will get 750 GV after the quarter…

Or

2) Pay 25k every month , get 750 AGV for quarter

You pay 25k cc bill like above for each month
then
your axis liberty account become 0 MAB
and
You get 750 voucher for 75k payments in that quarter…
It doesn't seem that useful. I have an Axis account but not liberty. So first upgrade account to liberty then get DC Then pay bill for 3 month then get the voucher and the limit is also low.
It'll be useful for people who have bills <20k.

There is one account which 10k MAB, this is what branch people generally offer to you when opening

they will send you 1k voucher email. You can redeem it to Amazon Pay Voucher

You will get 1% CB for the minimum spend of 10k cumulatively in a calendar month . If total spends are less than 10k in a month you won’t get any CB for that month

Any app anywhere.
I saw digital savings account with 5k limit. And guess I can get the DC with that as all accounts can get this card by paying the fee.
I'll be paying at least 50-60k bills every month so 10k minimum will be easily spent.
I saw people saying you can transfer money to slice and transfer it back to account. Is that useful? Any caveats?

I need to pay my HDFC credit card bill, so I don't need the platinum debit card.

1. Is the IndusInd card a better choice, as you suggested?

2. If yes, how can I get it easily? Any tips?

3.After I get the debit card, which app should I use to pay the HDFC credit card bill?
How much is your monthly bill. Based on my research RBL signature+ is better choice for paying bills.

Back