• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but after 5 L in total per year, the rate of return start decreasing. Other options include:

1) HDFC platinum DC upto 75000 per month
2) IndusInd select/ exclusive just above 1L per month
3) axis liberty DC 60k per quarter

Enjoy
Why's rate of return decreasing after 5L? You're still getting 1k every month.
You'll just get 5k voucher on 5L spend but on induslnd you aren't getting anything apart from the 1%.
So RBL is better than induslnd in that regard

Reactions: SSV
RBL Sig +
For 5L total spends, 1L each mont you get 2% return ..
suppose , you spend 12L, 1L each month: rate of retun = 1.41%

Next best:
Axis Liberty : 4*60K spends = 2.4L per anum = 1.25%

Indus Ind = ~1L spend per month = .93%

CHoose your pick depending up on your spend totals per month, considering limits per month for each option.

You'll just get 5k voucher on 5L spend but on induslnd you aren't getting anything apart from the 1%.

RBL Sig +
For 5L total spends, 1L each mont you get 2% return ..
suppose , you spend 12L, 1L each month: rate of retun = 1.41%

Next best:
Axis Liberty : 4*60K spends = 2.4L = 1.25%

Indus Ind = ~1L spend per month = .93%

CHoose your pick depending up on your spend totals per month, considering limits per month for each option.

1. Based on my understanding, If I use the RBL card, I can receive 2% cashback up to 1,000(Upper cap) rupees, and they offer a special deal where spending 5 lakh rupees within a year earns me a 5,000 rupee voucher. Is this correct?
  2. Will the 2% cashback be deposited into my savings account?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a 5,000 rupee amazon voucher ?
  4. What's the easiest way to get this card without having to invest a lot?

1. Based on my understanding, If I use the RBL card, I can receive 2% cashback up to 1,000(Upper cap) rupees, and they offer a special deal where spending 5 lakh rupees within a year earns me a 5,000 rupee voucher. Is this correct?
  1. No. You get 1% upto 1000/month. The 2% is with 5k voucher you get after spending 5L in a year and if you spend more than 5L, it goes down from 2%
  2. No, you get vouchers which can be redeemed for multiple brands.
  3. Yes
  4. You can open Digital savings account with 5k MAB and get the card for 5900 including GST on which you'll receive 5k GV and fee waver on 5L spends.

Based on my understanding:

1. If I use the RBL card, I can receive 2% cashback up to 1,000(Upper cap) rupees, and they offer a special deal where spending 5 lakh rupees within a year earns me a 5,000 rupee voucher. Is this correct?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a 5,000 rupee voucher from Amazon?
1. for every month 1L spend 1% retun = 1,000 AGV. after 5L spends , one milestone benefit. for 5K AGV... so suppose you pay only 5L using this ard then retuns would be 5K monthly + 5K milestone = 10K CB on 5L spends = 2% ...
supppose you continue to spend another 7 months 7L , then you get 1k per month = 7K ... in this case total CB = 12k+5K = 17K on 12L spend = 1.41%

2. all CB in voucher form that we can redeem into AGV
3. See point 2
4. GO to RBL branch open a 10K variant sb account come home and order sig+ DC from the app.. everything will be setup in one week...
no more questions . thanks
search the forum for details

Tried calling today but didn't manage to reach any banking executive.
where are you from ?
Okay, I will put my question another way.. it seems you are not comfortable answering my question..

What is your nearest town/ city where a RBL branch is there and how far it is?

If you don’t want too answer this also fine..
Talk to rbl cc or search the forum / open a digital account and update your experience here..
Good night

Okay, I will put my question another way.. it seems you are not comfortable answering my question..

What is your nearest town/ city where a RBL branch is there and how far it is?

If you don’t want too answer this also fine..
Talk to rbl cc or search the forum / open a digital account and update your experience here..
Good night
I'll try to talk to them and update here if there's any progress.

Reactions: SSV
Kindly go onto rbl page and read.
Here you will confuse other people to.

I talked to the bank. Online saving accounts come with many limitations so I'm going with offline saving account.
They offered me 2 account options, one with MAB of 25k and one with 10k. There wasn't much difference between the two. With 25k MAB account, you can choose the account number series. As that is not my concern, I'm gonna open 10K MAB account.
If you don't have a branch in your city, you can go to the nearest city with branch and open the account. You can request the signature+ debit card after the account has been opened.
It takes 1-3 days to open the account.

I talked to the bank. Online saving accounts come with many limitations so I'm going with offline saving account.
They offered me 2 account options, one with MAB of 25k and one with 10k. There wasn't much difference between the two. With 25k MAB account, you can choose the account number series. As that is not my concern, I'm gonna open 10K MAB account.
If you don't have a branch in your city, you can go to the nearest city with branch and open the account. You can request the signature+ debit card after the account has been opened.
It takes 1-3 days to open the account.
Just order sig+ dc from app as soon as account is opened. It takes a week to get the card delivered..

So you have your unserviceable Aadhar address when you went to near by city branch and it’s not a problem, right?
what is the distance?

Just order sig+ dc from app as soon as account is opened. It takes a week to get the card delivered..

So you have your unserviceable Aadhar address when you went to near by city branch and it’s not a problem, right?
what is the distance?
yeah, they don't have any problem even if your address is in another city. The branch that I talked to is at least 50km away from me.

Back