• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to the bank. Online saving accounts come with many limitations so I'm going with offline saving account.
They offered me 2 account options, one with MAB of 25k and one with 10k. There wasn't much difference between the two. With 25k MAB account, you can choose the account number series. As that is not my concern, I'm gonna open 10K MAB account.
If you don't have a branch in your city, you can go to the nearest city with branch and open the account. You can request the signature+ debit card after the account has been opened.
It takes 1-3 days to open the account.
online 5k mab

1) Pay 60k in a quarter and get 750 AGV

Just pay your any bank cc bill in any app using liberty DC/ UPi for an amount of 60K in total in a calendar quarter.. you will get 750 GV after the quarter…

Or

2) Pay 25k every month , get 750 AGV for quarter

You pay 25k cc bill like above for each month
then
your axis liberty account become 0 MAB
and
You get 750 voucher for 75k payments in that quarter…
wow @S S V super useful. Wasnt aware of this as I mainly use Axis CC a;beit I have a SBEZY savings a/c with them , just opened to merge all my individual Axis CCs to one cust id.
1) so once I make 25K spends (via cc bill pay) for 3 months straight, a/c becomes a 0 mab a/c right? Do I need to continue to spend that amt to keep it 0 mab or is it a one time thing?
2) I tried to upgrade my SBEZY savings a/c to Livberty but aaxis app says I'm not eligible, no idea why.So can I only do that going to bank or would cust care help?

Reactions: SSV
1) so once I make 25K spends (via cc bill pay) for 3 months straight, a/c becomes a 0 mab a/c right? Do I need to continue to spend that amt to keep it 0 mab or is it a one time thing
Every month you should spend more than 25k to make it 0 MAB..

I tried to upgrade my SBEZY savings a/c to Livberty but aaxis app says I'm not eligible, no idea why.So can I only do that going to bank or would cust care help
Don’t know, I think branch visit may be needed

Back