• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep this thread updated. I'll be opening offline and update if there's anything worth updating.
Applied offline.

6th feb
Someone from the branch came to the house and did all the documentation. Applied for the card with the account. 20k initial funding added. 5900 for the signature+ card. 10K MAB.

7th feb
Card started showing in the app.

8th Feb
Card delivered.

Yes it is unfortunately.. they are very lazy..
But if you are lucky your account will be opened by this evening or tomorrow for some basic operations .
.but with full kyc next week only.
My account started showing in upi apps. But not yet received any customer id or message regarding that. I think I need customer id to register in the official app.

My account started showing in upi apps. But not yet received any customer id or message regarding that. I think I need customer id to register in the official app.
Yeah, wait until tonight or tomorrow morning.. you will be able to login to the App..

Applied today for Digital Savings account and VKYC is also completed. Let’s see how it goes.
Account was created yesterday but was I was unable to place a request for Signature+ because I didn’t even opt for Virtual DC during application. So in the app, there was no way to upgrade DC. Had to call CC and they applied from their end.

Back