• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
DOn't do this your account will be frozen pending KYC or some crap like that...
to avoid above , go to branch open the account
What do you mean by frozen pending kyc? Despite completing video kyc there could be any issue related to that? I have recently opened an online account for rbl signature+ debit card and also applied for the same, since the nearest branch is 90km away. And I also search in tf that account can only be unfreeze by visiting the branch only, which is not possible in my case.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
What do you mean by frozen pending kyc? Despite completing video kyc there could be any issue related to that? I have recently opened an online account for rbl signature+ debit card and also applied for the same, since the nearest branch is 90km away. And I also search in tf that account can only be unfreeze by visiting the branch only, which is not possible in my case.
If your account is fully kyced according to RBL, then no issues.
Don't ask me what is fully kyced? Ask RBL..
Otherwise you have to visit Branch If the account is frozen .

If your account is fully kyced according to RBL, then no issues.
Don't ask me what is fully kyced? Ask RBL..
Otherwise you have to visit Branch If the account is frozen .
According to the rbl , if vkyc is done than your account is full kyc. Which means that there is no problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211-224408.png
    Screenshot_20240211-224408.png
    39 KB · Views: 6
Applied offline.

6th feb
Someone from the branch came to the house and did all the documentation. Applied for the card with the account. 20k initial funding added. 5900 for the signature+ card. 10K MAB.

7th feb
Card started showing in the app.

8th Feb
Card delivered.
How did you provide for initial funding? The RBL at my place is asking for other bank cheque but then the cheque clearance itself will take 3-4 days .

While opening the account at RBL, Does the initial DC also get charged ?
Bcoz after opening the a/c, we'd be applying for the Sig+ DC. (or it gets waived off)

If you can plz guide..
There won’t be any charges for the initial DC .. once you apply for sig + , the first one will be disabled. there won’t be any charges for the first DC

There won’t be any charges for the initial DC .. once you apply for sig + , the first one will be disabled. there won’t be any charges for the first DC
Okk. Thanks.
Mostly banks directly deduct Card issuance charges as soon as a/c gets active. So asked.

(Was planning to opt for Classic, Basic or Prime a/c)

While opening the account at RBL, Does the initial DC also get charged ?
Bcoz after opening the a/c, we'd be applying for the Sig+ DC. (or it gets waived off)

If you can plz guide..
If you open the account offline via branch, you can directly opt for Signature+ DC. In my case, they have deducted 5000+900 rs as soon as the account was activated.

Back