• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys be aware,
Rbl blocking accounts especially digital savings account for doing 1L transactions on signature+ card.
Happened with my 2 frds. Their accounts put on debit freeze.
It is told to visit branch to unfreeze account. But on visiting branch, branch people enquiring on 1L transactions, and simply saying either close ur account or wait backend team verifying your transactions.
🙏🙏🙏🙏
I Enquired With my RM..... He Told That It Happens only with Digital Savings Account Because It Is Zero Balance So You Cant Do Many Transactions In that

Ofcourse when a bank puts in safeguards for high value transactions and asks the AC holder to present proof for source of income it is branded 'chor' but when people rotate money via CC and other avenues what would you classify them?

Guys be aware,
Rbl blocking accounts especially digital savings account for doing 1L transactions on signature+ card.
It is told to visit branch to unfreeze account. But on visiting branch, branch people enquiring on 1L transactions, and simply saying either close ur account or wait backend team verifying your transactions.
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Facing the same problem

Ur account frozen coming just wait my 2 ac frozen just wait its rbl bank vai plz stop making u have to saw this source of funds after frozen to branch otherwise no chance to unblock Branch manager cant help u that time i visited 4-5 branch no solution i have 50 k stuck more than plz stop better find job or something do
Hii i am amit my account frozen by bank fr transaction frequent via debit card Bank want me source of funds plz help me guys my money stuck my father in hospital i cant withdraw money plz help me anyone plz stop making such post 😭😭😭😭🥺
My fathers account also get frozen. I can deposit money but can't withdraw or do transactions. The reason they stated is suspicious transactions. I only did 75k paytm transactions. I called cc and they said to visit Branch But branch didn't help. I didn't even received 5000rs voucher yet.
Guys be aware,
🙏🙏🙏🙏
as always chor bank .. RBL is not a good bank
maine 5k wala digital account open kiya hu kuch problem ho skta hai? and monthly kitna spend karna better rehga?

RBL Bank is perfectly within its right to freeze the account, if you or your friends breached the stated rules. It is clearly mentioned in the online T&C what the restrictions are and what happens. Did you or your friends break these rules? Or was it something different?
Before opening any account you should make it a point to read the FAQ & TnC, particularly the ones opened via Aadhaar OTP
Please read this:
https://abacus.rblbank.com/DigiAqui/#/welcome

In particular, these 3 sections
Are there any specific limitations/restrictions linked to my account opened with Aadhaar OTP?
As per guidelines, following are the key checks linked with accounts opened with Aadhaar OTP
Aggregate balance in your accounts (including fixed deposits) to be within Rs.100,000/-
Total amount of credit in a financial year to be within Rs.200,000/-
We recommend to complete your In-Person Verification within 6 months from the date of account opening. Your account will be closed, if In-Person Verification is not completed within one year

What happens to my account if the limitations / restrictions for usage of digital savings account are breached?
If the balance in the digital savings account exceeds Rs.1 lakh or cumulative credit values exceed Rs.2 lakh in a financial year or In-person verification is not completed within one year of account being opened, the bank reserves the right to put the account on a total freeze, till such time that customer completes the full KYC process

If I complete my full KYC, will the restrictions of Rs total balance of Rs 1 lac & total cumulative credits of Rs 2 lac will still be applicable?

No, once you complete your full KYC these restrictions are withdrawn. You can enjoy an extended account balance of more than Rs 1 lakh cumulative deposit of more than 2 lakhs in a financial year.

Also, please read this:

12. Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, the Bank reserves the right to place a debit freeze / total freeze / mark lien on the Account(s) or close/suspend the use of the Account(s) at the absolute discretion of the Bank, with or without notice to the Customer. Cause of action may include but not be limited to any discrepancies, inaccuracies in the information submitted by the Customer or/and any false / representation made by the Customer with reference to such Account (s). The Bank may also undertake action pursuant to any observations arising out of regular monitoring of Account(s) by the Bank and/or any issues arising at the time of document verification. The Bank may at its sole discretion take suitable action if Bank is of the opinion that continuation of services is prejudicial to its interest. The Bank may also seek additional information and/or KYC and/or other documents from the Customer at any point of time and Customer shall comply with such requests failing which the Bank may exercise of any of the rights provided under this provision. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Bank shall not be made liable for any consequences arising out of such debit freeze / total freeze / lien marking or suspension/closure of the Account(s)/Services.
13. In case of account being put under freeze the Customer agrees that principal amount on such deposits kept along with the interest accrued (if any) will be payable to him/her as per applicable RBI guidelines and in accordance with Bank’s internal policies. In case of any lien marked on the Account, the closure proceeds will be payable only once the lien is removed.

Last edited:
RBL Bank is perfectly within its right to freeze the account, if you or your friends breached the stated rules. It is clearly mentioned in the online T&C what the restrictions are and what happens. Did you or your friends break these rules? Or was it something different?
Before opening any account you should make it a point to read the FAQ & TnC, particularly the ones opened via Aadhaar OTP
Please read this:
https://abacus.rblbank.com/DigiAqui/#/welcome

In particular, these 3 sections
Are there any specific limitations/restrictions linked to my account opened with Aadhaar OTP?
As per guidelines, following are the key checks linked with accounts opened with Aadhaar OTP
Aggregate balance in your accounts (including fixed deposits) to be within Rs.100,000/-
Total amount of credit in a financial year to be within Rs.200,000/-
We recommend to complete your In-Person Verification within 6 months from the date of account opening. Your account will be closed, if In-Person Verification is not completed within one year

What happens to my account if the limitations / restrictions for usage of digital savings account are breached?
If the balance in the digital savings account exceeds Rs.1 lakh or cumulative credit values exceed Rs.2 lakh in a financial year or In-person verification is not completed within one year of account being opened, the bank reserves the right to put the account on a total freeze, till such time that customer completes the full KYC process

If I complete my full KYC, will the restrictions of Rs total balance of Rs 1 lac & total cumulative credits of Rs 2 lac will still be applicable?
No, once you complete your full KYC these restrictions are withdrawn. You can enjoy an extended account balance of more than Rs 1 lakh cumulative deposit of more than 2 lakhs in a financial year.

Also, please read this:

12.Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, the Bank reserves the right to place a debit freeze / total
freeze / mark lien on the Account(s) or close/suspend the use of the Account(s) at the absolute discretion of the
Bank, with or without notice to the Customer. Cause of action may include but not be limited to any discrepancies,
inaccuracies in the information submitted by the Customer or/and any false / representation made by the
Customer with reference to such Account (s). The Bank may also undertake action pursuant to any observations
arising out of regular monitoring of Account(s) by the Bank and/or any issues arising at the time of document
Copyright© RBL Bank Ltd.
verification. The Bank may at its sole discretion take suitable action if Bank is of the opinion that continuation of
services is prejudicial to its interest. The Bank may also seek additional information and/or KYC and/or other
documents from the Customer at any point of time and Customer shall comply with such requests failing which
the Bank may exercise of any of the rights provided under this provision. The Customer acknowledges and agrees
that Bank shall not be made liable for any consequences arising out of such debit freeze / total freeze / lien
marking or suspension/closure of the Account(s)/Services.
13. In case of account being put under freeze the Customer agrees that principal amount on such deposits kept along
with the interest accrued (if any) will be payable to him/her as per applicable RBI guidelines and in accordance
with Bank’s internal policies. In case of any lien marked on the Account, the closure proceeds will be payable
only once the lien is removed.
These restrictions won't applicable if person did vkyc.
RBL knowingly debit freezing accounts. If they don't want to do 1L transactions on account, then why should they allow these signature+ variants on digital accounts too. Doing this freeze thing just to escape from giving benefits.
See, the person will be debited 5900 rs for card, he won't get 5k voucher and 1k voucher of that month and additionally amount in his account will be stuck.
There are many online accounts like rbl, but no bank doing this freezing thing for just 1L.

Guys don't open digital account in RBL, its fully scrap. If possible try to avoid RBL🙏

Chirag mine also i seeing another video previous & applied from branch now branch manager want Source of funds i provide it but still not unblocked 30 days passed plz help anyone rbl bank any here my father in hospital this is my father money what i do now 😭😭😭

Please read this:

You can do this via email or visit the branch. You will need your father's signature, or in case he is unable to sign take a letter from the doctor and attach that as well

These restrictions won't applicable if person did vkyc.
RBL knowingly debit freezing accounts. If they don't want to do 1L transactions on account, then why should they allow these signature+ variants on digital accounts too. Doing this freeze thing just to escape from giving benefits.
See, the person will be debited 5900 rs for card, he won't get 5k voucher and 1k voucher of that month and additionally amount in his account will be stuck.
There are many online accounts like rbl, but no bank doing this freezing thing for just 1L.

Guys don't open digital account in RBL, its fully scrap. If possible try to avoid RBL🙏
In person kyc and video kyc are the same. Those whose account got frozen i think they didn't even do video kyc.

Last edited:
Back