• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
My account got frozen today i apply from branch... Its all fault this community i join life big mistake loss almost 2 lakh stuck in my bank without verification shit posted some people only came here to post things they have earning lakhs in month so before post something verified self then post @Karvanna u are culprit u nver successful in life just for u i facing huge loss..
You just joined this Community few minutes ago to post this, how is this Community responsible for this? If you are not doing any illegal work, bank can't take your money away from your at any situation. Just visit your bank and submit declaration. Members here already posted about the account freezing problem with digital account variant.
So don't blame a person or whole community for this. No one getting money to promote this. And no one was forced to take this debit card.

You just joined this Community few minutes ago to post this, how is this Community responsible for this? If you are not doing any illegal work, bank can't take your money away from your at any situation. Just visit your bank and submit declaration. Members here already posted about the account freezing problem with digital account variant.
So don't blame a person or whole community for this. No one getting money to promote this. And no one was forced to take this debit card.
Bro there is some hidde agenda. All 3 who posted about bank freeze - Venugopal, Amit amit and now silent killer : See their branch name - Budge Budge Kolkata. Isn't this too kuch coincidence that all 3 belong to same branch.

My account got frozen today i apply from branch... Its all fault this community i join life big mistake loss almost 2 lakh stuck in my bank without verification shit posted some people only came here to post things they have earning lakhs in month so before post something verified self then post @Karvanna u are culprit u nver successful in life just for u i facing huge loss..
Bro i can clearly see your bank balance is Rs 207.04 and not 2 lakhs. Lol. Please edit better next time

Banks cannot indefinitely freeze your funds unless ordered by a court. If the bank has restricted access to your money, reach out to ombudsman. The bank may incur a daily penalty until the matter is resolved.

Anyone know how to escalate in rbl? I have opened an account last month from branch with signature+, and completed around 2 lakh transaction till now,
not yet received a single voucher, nor the welcome voucher or the voucher for previous month.

Anyone know how to escalate in rbl? I have opened an account last month from branch with signature+, and completed around 2 lakh transaction till now,
not yet received a single voucher, nor the welcome voucher or the voucher for previous month.
bro check previous comments...

you will get joining voucher after 30 days from the first transaction... even complaining to rbl doesn't help..
as for monthly rewards, you will get it on 10-15th of next month.. for jan transctions you will get it by 15th feb

people here saying accounts getting blocked..
maybe you people doing high value transactions.... like adding more than 50k in account and using it in next few minutes... that is in newly opened account..
not just rbl, any bank may forze your account for this, previously Federal also did the same for many users for Fi accounts..

either transact in parts or let the money stay in the account..

one more thing as someone previously mentioned... after applying for card atleast wait for joining voucher so atleast you card joining fees doesn't go to vain..

bro check previous comments...

you will get joining voucher after 30 days from the first transaction... even complaining to rbl doesn't help..
as for monthly rewards, you will get it on 10-15th of next month.. for jan transctions you will get it by 15th feb
Cool. It has been around 20 days now. So I'll wait. Thanks for the confirmation

Back