• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
These restrictions won't applicable if person did vkyc.
RBL knowingly debit freezing accounts. If they don't want to do 1L transactions on account, then why should they allow these signature+ variants on digital accounts too. Doing this freeze thing just to escape from giving benefits.
See, the person will be debited 5900 rs for card, he won't get 5k voucher and 1k voucher of that month and additionally amount in his account will be stuck.
There are many online accounts like rbl, but no bank doing this freezing thing for just 1L.

Guys don't open digital account in RBL, its fully scrap. If possible try to avoid RBL🙏

Even i opened online . What a shitty bank . Now if i order this card no guarantee it won't got frozen

If you are unsure whether it will get frozen, do not do many transactions in the first month. Exactly one month after getting the card you will get the points to get the 5K voucher. Then you start doing transactions. Transfer the amount to RBL just at the time you need it and do the transaction. So at any given time, your at risk amount is only the 5000 which is in the account

Also, I do not believe that the bank is knowingly going to target clean transactions. Far too many people try to take shortcuts and this triggers the suspicious behaviour detection algorithms in the bank systems I would say this is particularly the case if you declare yourself a student/unemployed and then start doing 1L+ transactions every month

Last edited:
What did they enter as occupation and annual salary? Or is that not asked for in online a/c opening?
I absolutely think occupation and salary while entering has no factor.

I am 100% sure they didn't complete Video kyc/In person kyc and just did adhaar otp verification.

I called customer care today and they said my account was showing full in person kyc . i had done video kyc.

I am 100% sure they didn't complete Video kyc/In person kyc and just did adhaar otp verification.

I called customer care today and they said my account was showing full in person kyc . i had done video kyc.
My gut feeling is that you are right but Ram1 says they completed VKYC
Everything that the bank captures about you (including occupation and salary) is used in the model that flags suspicious behavior

No one lies here bro, this community is for sharing experiences and letting others to aware of what's happening around on financial products. My both frds did vkyc and it was 100% successful. After confirmation from bank only, they applied signature + card.

No one lies here bro, this community is for sharing experiences and letting others to aware of what's happening around on financial products. My both frds did vkyc and it was 100% successful. After confirmation from bank only, they applied signature + card.
and what action have they taken? banks can't block someone's account without reason. tell them to file complaint with rbi ombudsman. they will get compensation

What did they enter as occupation and annual salary? Or is that not asked for in online a/c opening?

Salaried and 10L annual income
Ok, then it is really strange. Something must have triggered the system. No bank would simply freeze. Maybe because the 1L+ transactions were more than the monthly salary? But that shouldn't be an issue for the 1st month. You should ask them to file a complaint with the links I posted earlier today in this thread

I have opened a new account and applied for the signature+ card previous month jan23 and have done exact 1lakh transaction. Yet to get the welcome voucher of 5k and also 1k voucher for spends. I'll keep the group posted here.

Ok, then it is really strange. Something must have triggered the system. No bank would simply freeze. Maybe because the 1L+ transactions were more than the monthly salary? But that shouldn't be an issue for the 1st month. You should ask them to file a complaint with the links I posted earlier today in this thread
strange thing here is, branch people saying they don't have authority to unfreeze accounts. They have to raise ticket, so backend team will investigate.
I have not seen any bank doing like this. Any unfreeze would be done by explaining cause at the branch.

Another strange thing i heard is, we can't close that freeze account directly to get our money bank, we need to open another rbl account so that they will transfer balance to new one and close old one.
RBL knowingly doing all these things.Scrap bank.
Guys don't fall into this trap, be very very aware

strange thing here is, branch people saying they don't have authority to unfreeze accounts. They have to raise ticket, so backend team will investigate.
I have not seen any bank doing like this. Any unfreeze would be done by explaining cause at the branch.

Another strange thing i heard is, we can't close that freeze account directly to get our money bank, we need to open another rbl account so that they will transfer balance to new one and close old one.
RBL knowingly doing all these things.Scrap bank.
Guys don't fall into this trap, be very very aware
Exactly! getting the same response

Back