• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Yes, Prime Digital with 5K(Urban) or 2.5K(Rural), definitely can be opened online.
2. 100% Yes, who wants to go to branch. Debt Freeze I have not experienced so far, though using very less.
3. Default Debit Card is VISA Classic virtual, so no charges, if you ordee Physical it will debit 250+GST. Better not to apply physical VISA Classic, if you want Signature+
People are talking about debt freeze in online accounts with high transactions. As my motto is doing higher transactions, i am skeptical about this now. And you are clearly saying you used for minimal transactions only.

People are talking about debt freeze in online accounts with high transactions. As my motto is doing higher transactions, i am skeptical about this now. And you are clearly saying you used for minimal transactions only.
No no... I have opened by offline mode and me to 1L credit karta hu fir 10 sec me hi bill pay karta hu 😅 already paid 3L+ bills within 15 days of opening account.. so better suggestion is to open offline by that you will also have some connections with bank executives. That can be helpful regarding any account related information or other things.

@Copycat. So i sent the email to regional nodal officer and today i received response after 13days. He told to send account closure form and after than my debit card charges get reversed and i can withdrawal it. After that my account get closed

- Rs 1000 Worth Voucher Every Month If you Spend 1 Lakh in any Catogery (Wallet,CC Bill ) Nothing is Excluded
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus RS 5000 Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌
The 5k points for 5 lakh spends we get after 1 year or as soon as we complete 5 lakh spends?

Account is not being frozen if fully VKYC is done. Whoever complained on Technofino community regarding freezing of account, didn't had any amount in their accounts. They would not have done their kyc. I've opened digital prime account online and vkyc is performed successfully and the account is fully active now. I can do unlimited transactions in my account. I got the Signature plus debit card as well. Actually none of the bank can freeze the account unless illegal transactions are made or we haven't fulfilled the conditions of kyc. That also can b done on instructions & recommendation by relevant authorities.

Back