• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai offline jake khol lo... Udhar jao bank wale samjha denge kis account me kya benefits uske baad apne hisab se khol lena.. cheque book leke jana + documents.. online mat khulwana

RBL Signature+ Card:
Joining Fee: 5K+900 GST
Welcome benefit: 5K points can be converted 1:1, no redemption fee to 5K Amazon or other vouchers
Monthly benefit: 1%, Maximum 1K points = 1K voucher, minimum cumulative spend required: 10K
Annual milestone benefit: 5K points on 5L spends
Annual fee: 1.5K waived on annual spends of 3L
Please read this thread it has everything including personal experiences & entertainment: https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/
I opted for the 25K MAB a/c. Opened at branch. No complaints. Spent 2L, got 6K points, next 1K should come within 10-12 days

RBL Signature+ Card:
Welcome benefit: 5K points can be converted 1:1, no redemption fee to 5K Amazon or other vouchers
Monthly benefit: 1%, Maximum 1K points = 1K voucher, minimum cumulative spend required: 10K
Please read this thread it has everything including personal experiences & entertainment: https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/
I opted for the 25K MAB a/c. Opened at branch. No complaints. Spent 2L, got 6K points, next 1K should come within 10-12 days
bhai rbl application me manage cards me signature plus dc transactions show hora kya mere me no records aara apke usme same aara ya transactions show hore...? and rewards points kaha check karna hota hai signature plus card k..?

Last edited by a moderator:
- Rs 1000 Worth Voucher Every Month If you Spend 1 Lakh in any Catogery (Wallet,CC Bill ) Nothing is Excluded
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus RS 5000 Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌
Can you please explain after doing transaction how and when this rewards credited to account?

RBL Signature+ Card:
I got virtual DC , but when trying to add money in paytm transaction is getting declined by the bank .. card is activated for domestic online transaction

Is 1 rs still equivalent to 1 rs of amazon voucher for redemption. Soon they will devaluate like the cheq app in which 1 rs is now 0.5 of amazon voucher @Karvanna @satviksehgal
Are bhai cheq app is a fintech startup they recently lunched and to gain customer base they provided 1% and even now you can get blinkit/big basket/croma gv @1% rate.

And rbl is not a new bank the product is not a new product ( i mean the card). And even if they devalue they will make sure to notify before may be one or two month, they wont do overnight like cheq did.. so jab tak hai aankh band karke loot lo bina kuch soche🤣

After going through this thread i have some doubts. Anyone clear me these
1. Can i open online account (Prime digital account) for this as i dont have branch nearer to me.
2. Is VKYC considered as Full KYC and is there any possibility of debt freeze?
3. Is there any charges for default debit card getting with online account.

After going through this thread i have some doubts. Anyone clear me these
1. Can i open online account (Prime digital account) for this as i dont have branch nearer to me.
2. Is VKYC considered as Full KYC and is there any possibility of debt freeze?
3. Is there any charges for default debit card getting with online account.
I would recommend to go and open offline prime account at nearest branch with direct application for signature plus debit card... Most of the digital account having freeze issue...

2) yes vkyc considered as full kyc but dont know what their system detects when heavy transactions are there

3) 295 will be debited for the card and you have to upgrade paying 5900 for signature plus.

I would recommend to go and open offline prime account at nearest branch with direct application for signature plus debit card... Most of the digital account having freeze issue...

2) yes vkyc considered as full kyc but dont know what their system detects when heavy transactions are there

3) 295 will be debited for the card and you have to upgrade paying 5900 for signature plus.
Thank you for the reply bro..

1. Yes, Prime Digital with 5K(Urban) or 2.5K(Rural), definitely can be opened online.
2. 100% Yes, who wants to go to branch. Debt Freeze I have not experienced so far, though using very less.
3. Default Debit Card is VISA Classic virtual, so no charges, if you ordee Physical it will debit 250+GST. Better not to apply physical VISA Classic, if you want Signature+

I opened my Prime Digital in December 2021, no debt freeze, but later I upgraded to Advantage
1. Yes, Prime Digital with 5K(Urban) or 2.5K(Rural), definitely can be opened online.
2. 100% Yes, who wants to go to branch. Debt Freeze I have not experienced so far, though using very less.
3. Default Debit Card is VISA Classic virtual, so no charges, if you ordee Physical it will debit 250+GST. Better not to apply physical VISA Classic, if you want Signature+

Back