• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
W

When did you do the cheq transactions? I just got the card after seeing 1st few posts and now on the last posts i see people complaining about not receiving cashback.
I think you do receive cashback on cheq transection but you won't be able to do transection. It's confirmed by cheq that RBL debit card not supported. Not sure if any recent devlopment if cheq started accepting cards again but after introduction of convenience fee not using cheq, However I did multiple transection on paytm add money(debit card also not working on paytm credit card bill payment directly) and I recevied cashback for that.

Not sure what's up RBL but i have been using signature+ for quite a few months now including on cheq. No issues since the beginning. All transactions go through just fine and cashback is processed on time.

Not sure what's up RBL but i have been using signature+ for quite a few months now including on cheq. No issues since the beginning. All transactions go through just fine and cashback is processed on time.
did you try this month on cheq?

edit: nvm, card not supported is shown on cheq, but how about other apps that give points for cc bill payment?

I'm received the below positive reply from RBL CC, but while checking in portal its not updated. I will wait for 24 Hours and then response to them with the screenshot!!!

Here the below reply received from RBL:

Greetings from RBL Bank!

This is with reference to your email dated June 16, 2023 regarding debit card voucher.

We would like to inform you that we have triggered the voucher link on your registered mobile number.
We request you to kindly check and confirm us for the same.

If you need any further assistance in this regard, please write to us at customercare@rblbank.com or call on 022 61156300 for quick assistance.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.
Kind Regards,
Mantasha Shaikh
Customer Correspondence Unit
RBL Bank Ltd

I'm received the below positive reply from RBL CC, but while checking in portal its not updated. I will wait for 24 Hours and then response to them with the screenshot!!!

Here the below reply received from RBL:

Greetings from RBL Bank!

This is with reference to your email dated June 16, 2023 regarding debit card voucher.

We would like to inform you that we have triggered the voucher link on your registered mobile number.
We request you to kindly check and confirm us for the same.

If you need any further assistance in this regard, please write to us at customercare@rblbank.com or call on 022 61156300 for quick assistance.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.
Kind Regards,
Mantasha Shaikh
Customer Correspondence Unit
RBL Bank Ltd
For me, no reply. Lgta hai so gye 🥲

Back